Women's Caribbean Pirate Costume
- Vest/Shirt Combo
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester knit, poplin & faux suede; 100% cotton muslin
- Shirt/vest combo has muslin sleeves & shirt front
- Faux suede vest panels have antique-brass-tone buttons, false pocket flaps
- Faux suede jacket has decorative stitching, distressed finish
- Poplin pants have elastic at waist and cropped cuffs
- Faux suede hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Faux leather belt has antique-brass-tone metal buckle
- Cuffed boot tops have elastic in top edges
Yarr, the sea may be harsh, but not half as harsh as a pirate in search of her fortune! Gather your crew of sea dogs and ready the sails in our exclusive Caribbean Pirate Costume!
It seems weird, but for a long time it was considered bad luck for a woman to be on a pirate ship. But, if you ask us, we'd join up with any lass fierce enough to command of a ship full of rough and seasoned swashbucklers, especially if they are dressed up in a costume this daring! Once you slip on this long, buckled jacket and tricorn captain's hat, you'll easily be able to imagine the warm sea breeze blowing through your hair, and the smell of the salty water as you search for swag to plunder. The pirate life may not be easy, but there's plenty of excitement to be had, and striking fashions to be worn.
Okay, we admit there is more to being a good pirate than dressing like one. You have to be able to talk like a pirate, be good with a sword, and know a thing or two about sailing. That's why we've designed this costume to come with everything you'll need to look like a veteran buccaneer, so you can focus on learning all of those other pirate-y things. Be sure to find yourself a trusty sword, and any other costume weapons and sailing gear you'll need, to give you an edge in your journeys. Now, prepare to weigh anchor, that treasure isn't going to find itself!
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 37"||56cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||24" - 39"||61cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Shirt Waist||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||27" - 42 1/2"||69cm - 108cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Waist||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||31 1/2" - 46 1/2"||80cm - 118cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good costume for the priceBy Current Customer | February 5, 2019The material was a little flimsy, but I wouldn't expect more for the price, and it was better than some of the cheaper costumes so a good in between choice for pirate events. My only complaint was the hat--way too big and a weird shape. I had to ditch it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap, too smallBy Paper Lady | November 1, 2018I am a medium in nearly everything I wear and the shirt/vest combo simply didn’t fit. I had to open the back of the best and secure material so I could button it. The sleeves were too short so I ended up just cutting out the shirt and using the vest. The pants look like something our preteen daughter would fit in. Certainly not a woman with hips (I am size 8-10).
The jacket is ridiculously cheap looking. I didn’t expect much for the price but the plastic material was colored to look distressed and the outcome was that it just looked cheap. The coat would have been better served with a uniform brown color. . I ended up getting a realistic Mary Read jacket on Amazon to replace this jacket.
All told I spent 60 for boot covers, belt, adjusted vest. So not worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit you, and did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing or quality of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order in full on return with a pre-paid return label sent at no charge to you.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Women's pirate costumeBy Current Customer | March 6, 2018It was beautiful. The fit was perfect, just enough wiggle room so it was comfortable wearing all night. The boot covers we're a little bit tight for me but I have muscular legs. I wasn't impressed with the hat so I purchased a Jack Sparrow hat that looked awesome with the jacket!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the great review, it sounds like you have a great fitting costume for your event. We however cannot promise that you'll be safe from Davy Jones, that's on you.