Women's Militia Boots
- Pair of Boots
- Women's Militia Boots
- All man-made materials
- 1" thick textured platform sole, 4" spike heel
- Side zipper, front lacing
- Canvas with faux leather trim
It is a lot of work to save the country and many of our gallant fighters ensure on a daily basis that the future American way is protected. They’ve been doing it for years and we’ve proven time and time again that they’ll continue to fight. Even when we hop into time machines and view through bizarre time-swapping technologies, we watch as it isn’t just the big time heroes putting their lives in the way of dangers. Captain Americas and other noble warriors are held up by their team, all standing firm, side by side with their geared and prepared men and women, soldiers all, of the varied branches of the military and militia.
And, we never know when it might be important to stand up and defend against the next wave of threats, past, future, or even the odd occasion for a conflict in the present timeline! We’ve got your back… er… feet, actually, with these Women’s Militia Boots. With an Army green colored canvas fabric with faux leather trim and a sexy heel, they’re one piece of footwear that is a force to be reckoned with. 1” thick textured platform sole make for a comfortable base and the 4” spike heel let those you stand before know that you mean business.
|Size 7||Length (heel to toe)||9"||23cm|
|Size 7||Calf Circumfrence||13" - 15"||33cm - 38cm|
|Size 7||Boot Height||17"||43cm|
|Size 8||Length (heel to toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 8||Calf Circumfrence||13" - 15"||33cm - 38cm|
|Size 8||Boot Height||18"||46cm|
|Size 9||Length (heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 9||Calf Circumfrence||15" - 17"||38cm - 43cm|
|Size 9||Boot Height||18 1/4"||46cm|
|Size 10||Length (heel to toe)||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Size 10||Calf Circumfrence||15" - 17"||38cm - 43cm|
|Size 10||Boot Height||18 1/2"||47cm|
- Get them!By Anonymous | July 8, 2021Height 5’2” | Weight 130 pounds | Size Size 7These are so cute and comfortable! I thought they would be too high, but they’re not and they are easy to walk in, easy to put on and good quality. I’m a size 6.5 in shoes and I bought a size 7 and they fit perfectly. They are so worth it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love these!!By Ada | November 13, 2018They run small, I normally wear an 8 but had to go up to a 9!! So glad I did!! Wore them to a office Halloween party and out afterwards and then out on Halloween dancing all night !! Definitely worth the money... I just wish Halloween came more than once a year so I Cleese them again!!Was this review helpful to you?