Women's Fantasy Mermaid Costume
- Bra Top
- Hair Ornament
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex velour, metallic stretch knit & organdy
- Foam-backed velour bra top fastens w/ hooks & eyes at back; organdy halter straps tie behind neck
- Top has scalloped edges, constructed bust w/ underwire support, sequined medallion at front
- Metallic stretch knit pants have all-over fish-scale print
- Pants have flared, layered organdy ruffles below knees to resemble tail fins
- Sequined hair ornament is mounted on a plastic comb
- NOTE: Model is 5'6" tall
This fantasy mermaid costume will transform you into a finned fashionista. With a purple halter crop top and shiny high-waist stretchy pants, you'll be voted best dressed at any party that you attend. Top off the look by adding a shiny white pearl necklace and a starfish hair clip. You'll be swimming in a sea of compliments before you know it!
|X-Small||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Hips||27" - 32"||69cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||25" - 29"||64cm - 74cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Small||Hips||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Hips||31" - 36"||79cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Hips||33" - 38"||84cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Hips||35" - 40"||89cm - 102cm|
- Made a BIG splash!By Anonymous | October 31, 2016I loved wearing this mermaid costume. It's not skimpy and revealing like most mermaid costumes but it does show off the right amount of skin. i got so many compliments on the pants throughout the evening. Best mermaid costume ever!Was this review helpful to you?
- Decent but not decadentBy Current Customer | February 20, 2019This mermaid costume is cute, but the purple top was too flimsy for me. The size L was also a little too big for me. I am a 29-30 waist in jeans and the mermaid leggings were a touch too big. I wish I would have purchased the size M. I ended up ordering a sequined champagne colored body suit to wear under the leggins. It fits better than the purple top and I like the lighter color with the dark blue mermaid leggins.
Overall, it's a decent costume, but the L was a touch too big and I didn't like the quality of the purple top.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2019Leggings are cute. I’m 5’8 and ordered a large. They’re just a little bit but will work and they’re also slightly long. The purple top is nothing like shown in the picture. It’s basically a bra and the strap ripped off immediately when I tried to tie it. I’m a 36D and even if the strap hadn’t broken, the cups were nowhere near large enough to fit. Top is also very flimsy and not supportive.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 13, 2019I was happy with the pants. They’re exactly what I was expecting and I’m excited to wear them! The top, however, was disappointing. It looks A LOT different from the one the model is wearing. It looks very cheap and wasn’t flattering on me. Overall, I don’t think it was worth the price. They should have sold the pants separately.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sparkling Mermaid!By Kate | November 19, 2018Costume was super fun to wear! The bottom has sparkles on the fabric that kind of went everywhere, but oh well! The top was shorter than depicted on the model...other than that....true to size
I'm 5'7 (did wear a 1.5inch heel and was stepping on the fabric on the bottom) & 125lbs (ordered the small and it was great)Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume!By Anonymous | March 7, 2018I bought this costume in a small! I'm 5'4 and 120lbs. This costume is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to wear it. It's sexy without being too revealing! LOVE IT!Was this review helpful to you?