Women's Valorous Knight Costume
- Pair of gauntlets
- Women's Valorous Knight Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tunic slips on over head and has a printed detail on the chest
- Tunic is black with silver metallic "chainmail" detail on sleeves and sides
- Hood slips on and is made of metallic silver "chainmail" knit
- Cape attaches at back shoulder with hook and loop fasteners
- Gauntlets are silver metallic fabric
- Belt made of black vinyl with silver buckle
Defeat your opponents and maybe even a dragon or two when you choose this Women's Valorous Knight Costume. If you never thought you belonged on the battlefield, well, we're sure that was before you got a glimpse of yourself in chain mail. Your opponents will never know what hit them!
Okay, they'll know it was you, because we're talking about Halloween fun here, and not actually battling medieval knights and monstrous dragons. (If that is what you're talking about, drop us a line would you? We'd love to know where that action is going down!)
So, in all likelihood, you'll be practicing your knightly maneuvers at the snack bar at the party, and maybe over on the dance floor too. This costume's going to have you primed for that fight! Styled as a tunic top with dragon shield artwork, it features attached black foam shoulder pieces and shimmering faux chainmail sleeves. A matching hood has the same chainmail design, and it also comes with a tie around red cape, metal finish gauntlets, and a belt too!
Pick up a shield and a sword to complete this style as we have it pictured, and you too will be ready for battle. You might not have any dragons to contend with at your shindig, but you never know, that Big Bird in the corner just might be a firebreather. Onward to victory!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great CostumeBy Anonymous | September 9, 2017I love this costume. Made really well. Never sure what to get so ordered this and the vampire vixen costume, they are both awesome. If your not sure what size to get here's my measurements. I am 5ft 6", 147lbs, 39" hips and 34" waist. I ordered the xl. It fits great. If you weigh more I would suggest going up a size. The quality is great and would definitely recommend. Hope this info helps.Was this review helpful to you?