- Horned Viking Helmet
- Interior padding for comfort
- White, plastic horns trimmed in faux fur
- Protects your head from clubs and arrows
Old Norse sagas and poetry show us what Viking life was like, and if they are to be believed, Ragnar Lodbrok was as Viking as it gets. He married a shieldmaiden, a noblewoman, and a Norse queen. He pillaged, marauded, and conquered many lands, not least of which including parts of France and England. He even died in a pit of snakes and was avenged by an army of heathens. Phew. What a resume!
No one can verify Ragnar's historical existence, but even if he's just the product of literary imagination, who really minds pretending? Both the character and the historical figure would have roamed the hills of Scandinavia in a helmet just like this one. So if you've got your sights set on becoming a legendary Viking yourself, this is the helmet to get to complete your costume ensemble. Featuring faux fur trimming, intimidating horns, and even some padding to keep your noggin comfortable, this piece of armor would definitely do Ragnar himself justice, so we're sure it will be the perfect accessory to help you write your own saga!
- ScrewedBy Mr sucker | November 12, 2018Cheap and overpriced. Charged extra for shipping due to size. Had to assemble it. There was nothing oversized about it, just wanted to screw you on shipping.Was this review helpful to you?
- Got the extra helmet with women's viking costumeBy Current Customer | January 23, 2018Worth getting the extra helmet as the 1/2 helmet that came with the costume was not worth it.Was this review helpful to you?