Versailles Vampire Costume
- Coat w/ attached capelet
- Vest w/ attached dickey
- Boot covers
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, lace & interlock knit; 60% polyester/40% nylon brocade
- Black velvet coat has attached bat-style cape
- Maroon cuffs end w/ lace frills
- Decorative silver-tone filigree buttons run down the front of vest
- Vest has brocade front, interlock back; self-fabric waist ties for fit adjustment
- Silver satin dickey has frilly lace front & faux gem at neck, buttons at back
- Faux leather boot tops have folded-over cuffs w/ elastic bands at top & under shoe
- Velvet top hat has maroon satin band around crown, wire in edge of brim
When you’re a vampire, you need to feast on the blood of the living! It’s just what you do. However, it can be difficult if you walk around in blood-soaked clothing that’s as raggedy as a nasty dishtowel. People will realize that there is something a bit off about you and before you can get a quick bite they’ll be long gone. If the vampire life is truly the life for you, then you better upgrade your wardrobe before you starve to death! We think we may have just what you need.
Check out this Versailles Vampire Costume! You’ll look as spiffy as a Duke from the Victorian period. You’ll be able to enjoy the nightlife to it’s fullest with this costume. You’ll blend right in with the sea of people, or juice boxes as you may see them. Whereas before people would run the opposite direction after one look at your blood-spattered attire, now they will be welcoming you into their lives with open arms. It will be quite the change that may take some time getting used to, so make sure to work on your personable skills before entering the public eye in this elegant guise. Once you master the art of conversation, you’ll be ready to hit the streets or the nearest gala event!
No man or woman will be able to resist your charm and you will surely remain well fed for the rest of your days. Just make sure not to get too greedy otherwise you may blow your cover and then you have to deal with the whole “fleeing the country and starting a new life” thing, and that’s just a hassle.
|Medium||Vest Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Vest Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Large||Coat Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Vest Chest||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Mens Versailles Vampire CostumeBy Anonymous | September 23, 2018This is real good- the fit is true to size- the quality and material are decent for a costume- the black cape is one of the nicest i have seen- the top hat is not the best and we are looking for another- it will be fun going to the Halloween Costume Ball! I am wearing the Versailles Vampiress Costume so we are a matching couple! The costumes are very nice but you need to purchase separate accessories of better quality.
The customer service reps and staff at Halloween Costumes are so Great to talk to and they are helpful and they i would recommend them! Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?