Plus Size Bride of Frankenstein Costume
- Plus Size Bride of Frankenstein Costume
- 100% polyester crushed velvet; 100% nylon lace & organdy
- Ivory velvet dress has open shoulders, ruched bodice
- Skirt is tiers of ivory organdy & white lace
- Velvet choker fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
Dr. Frankenstein has a pretty unique way of making new friends. Whenever he gets lonely, or bored with his current group of reanimated pals, the good mad doctor puts on his lab jacket and goggles, and literally makes some new friends. When you're wearing our exclusive Plus Size Bride of Frankenstein Costume, you'll look as stunningly spooky as the classic monster herself!
At first, giving yourself a monstrous bridal makeover without first obtaining a mad-science degree (or even a mad-liberal arts degree) might seem a little wierd. Back in Dr. Frankie's day, monster-making required a ton of special equipment, a castle that also doubled as a giant lightning rod, and access to a bunch of... ahem... we'll just call them “spare parts”. Even if you managed to find enough compatible parts and stick them all together the right way, it took some serious voltage to wake them up! And then, if you somehow got everything to work and your creation comes to life, you had a big, strong, and probably very confused monster to take care of, and the local villagers might not be too thrilled about that.
Luckily, these days it's so much easier to just dress up as the infamous Bride of Frankenstein than it is to make one from scratch. We've designed this lacy open-shouldered dress to give you a haunting style for your paranormal nuptials, with the crushed velvet material and included choker giving you a supernaturally sassy look! Add our matching Transylvania Wig, or your own gothic-style hairdo, and be glad you didn't have to dig up any graves to complete your costume, like Frankenstein used to. That's pretty frowned upon these days...
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- SexyBy Current Customer | October 23, 2016Love the material true to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic costumeBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015Love this, great costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 25, 2019Wore this for an event and received so many compliments. There was another bride of Frankenstein and my costume was far more flattering and attractive.Was this review helpful to you?
- VERY sheerBy Emily | October 22, 2019This fit well in the body but the sleeves were very loose (as in about twice as big as they needed to be) and did not hang in a flattering way. The biggest issue is that the material is very, very see through and anything I would have gotten to wear underneath to hide this would have ruined the look of the costume. Too short for a slip. I returned this because I didn't think I would have time to figure out the see-through part. The costume would have bee great if it were lined.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful Costume AlwaysBy Current Customer | September 22, 2019This is the first time, I've ordered a plus size costume and it was Too Big. This the first time that I ever had to return a costume because of the size.
Halloween Costumes, to me are the best ever and I will continue to shop and recommend, as well as pass it on to my grandchildren. Children are already regular customers.
I get the discounts with my orders which is awesome but would love to keep the discounts when returning and reordering.
Thanks Halloween Costumes. I will be returning my size 2X to a 1X shortly.Was this review helpful to you?
- better than expectedBy Donna | June 28, 2019This is a cute, contemporary take on Frankenstine's bride. I am 5'6" tall and weigh 184. I ordered a 1X, and it's a little tight in the middle but not uncomfortable. Then I discovered a zipper on the side. You can't tell from the pic, but the arms have slits all the way down which sag on me a little. I will use body tape to keep them up, or not. I haven't decided if it will bother me too much. The costume has good coverage and looks very pretty and ethereal. I have accessorized with green opaque knee highs with stitches, white 1930's style dance shoes, and of course I can't wait to apply make up. I have found several styles on the internet. I will wear this on a cruise in October.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs a tad bigBy R.J. | November 14, 2018Luv this costume but I noticed on me it was a little big but with a few twirks it was perfect! With the perfect make-up & wig, 1st Place in costume contest!! Another Halloween made perfect by y'all!! Costume is made well..fast delivery!! Keep up the awesome job all of you do!!Was this review helpful to you?