Texas Chainsaw Mutt - Sacre Dog Pet Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|XS||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||9"||23cm|
|S||Neck Circumference||9 1/2"||24cm|
|S||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|M||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||12"||30cm|
|L||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||16"||41cm|
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane faux leather and foam
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener along dog's back, stuffed arms w/ printed blood stains at sides
- Faux leather apron with printed blood stains has fabric ties around dog's neck & chest
- Foam backed hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap, synthetic hair on top, printed stitches on sides
- 10" long plastic chainsaw attaches to arms of shirt w/ hook & loop fastener
One Ruff Killer
What makes Halloween so much fun is being able to dress up like your favorite horror movie icons. With so many monsters, slashers, and villains to choose from it seems like the fun will never end. This year, let your pup join in on the fun. After all, there's plenty of fun to go around. Grab this Texas Chainsaw Mutt-Sacre Dog Pet Costume and dress your furry friend up as one of the most iconic horror movie villains of all time, the infamous Leatherface!
In the movies, this terrifying baddie was known for cutting up his victims. However, your pup is probably more well-known for tearing up his chew toys along with a few pillows and cushions here and there. That doesn't make him a horror movie icon but it does prepare him for this scary new role. Let the Mutt-Sacre begin when you hit the streets with your loveable doggo dressed up in this amazing pet costume!
This costume is about as easy as pet costumes come. It comes with a "blood" stained apron and a white shirt. You can easily wrap this costume around your pups back and they will be able to comfortably walk around town. The chainsaw and arms are attached to the costume, so you won't need to teach your dog about chainsaw safety. The last part of this costume is the headpiece. It can comfortably go around your pup's head and give them a menacing new hairdo!