Women's Carrie Costume
- Women's Carrie Costume
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Back zipper
- Fabric waist ties
- Printed "blood" spatter
- Corsage has elastic wrist band
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A Night To Remember
Did you go to prom when you were in high school? How'd it go? There are a lot of ways for that special night to go desperately wrong. Maybe your parents decide to volunteer to chaperone the Winterfest dance. Maybe you had lobster for the first time, trying to be a full-on adult. Maybe it turned out that you were extremely allergic to shellfish and your pallor ended up matching your pink dress with a fancy-schmancy rash. Maybe someone convinced you to go onstage at the after party, only to watch you split your dress down the back as you walk up the stairs. Or maybe you went camping the week before and walked into a large bush of poison ivy. Okay, we're not speaking from experience here. Only two of these have happened to people we know. But none of these scenarios are quite as bad as what happened to poor Carrie. Want to enact that classic prom horror story? You'll feel better about your school dance experiences when you're rocking this costume!
This licensed Carrie costume includes a blood-drenched pattern on Carrie's silky dress. You'll look just like the magically inclined underdog from the classic eighties horror movie and book by Stephen King. Pair the look with the included corsage and you'll be ready for the big night.
First and Last Date
Carrie didn't have the upper hand when it came to social interaction. So when she got asked to the dance, she was going to go no matter what her mother said. We all know what happened after that. We want to yell out and warn the poor girl to shake off the pressures of high school society. But it's not all bad. At least we can all feel better about our awkward high school dance experiences. Now all you need is a date for the night who doesn't have any access to pig blood.
|X-Small||Length (at side seam)||45"||114cm|
|Small||Length (at side seam)||45"||114cm|
|Medium||Length (at side seam)||45"||114cm|
|Large||Length (at side seam)||45"||114cm|
|X-Large||Length (at side seam)||45"||114cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Whenders | November 8, 2022This costume is bloody…lol but was fun being Carrie!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Terribly MadeBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018The color was not red at all. It was burnt orange. Gorgeous color, but obviously not when you're trying to look bloody. I went ahead and tried it on thinking maybe I could salvage it. Nope. Horribly made. The bust was so uneven and one of the straps was sewn twisted. For the same price, you could probably go get a discount dress at David's Bridal and just dump fake blood on it. The customer service is amazing though so I'm not out anything, just was disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- AmazingBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Had lots of fun with costumeWas this review helpful to you?