Light Up Fade Mouth Ghost Face Costume for Kids
- Hooded Robe
- Pair of Gloves
- Mask w/ Battery Pack
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Pullover hooded robe has jagged hemlines
- Front edge of hood is reinforced w/ foam to hold shape
- Tie same-fabric belt as desired
- Wrist-length gloves are same fabric as robe
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Battery pack has cord long enough to store it in a shirt pocket while wearing mask
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Officially licensed
No, You Listen!
It is so frustrating when you are talking to your friends on the phone and they just keep yammering on and on and on. Not the normal kind where they tell a story that just drags on, but the kind where they just do not know how to stop talking. You just want to shake them and tell them that that is enough information about their dog’s day at the park.
Well, that’s where this costume comes in! Now when you have to listen to interminably long telephone conversations, you can at least feel like a terrifying murderer while you do it! We know it doesn’t sound like it would make that much of a difference, but we promise that when you slip into this costume you will feel the time slip by. You might even come to right outside your friend’s door and not even realize that you walked all the way across town just to see them!
This Child Light Up Fade Mouth Ghost Face Costume will probably not inspire sudden interest in a boring conversation, but it does look pretty awesome. The black robe with its jagged edges looks a like a perfect match for the original Ghost Face, and the light up mouth will just add to the illusion that you should be feared.
Haunting Around the House
Whether you plan to go out in this child’s Ghost Face costume, or just sit around the house in creepy comfort, this costume is perfect for you. It is a wonderful medley of scary and spooky all wrapped up in a black cloak! We know you’ll love it too.
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022
The costume was in horrible shape. Looked like it had been a return. The mask was broken and the package that it came in, had a different costume pictured on the front of it. I have contacted the company to receive a replacement and have not heard back. My son was devastated to have to wear a broken mask on halloween.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 21, 2022
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021
Was this review helpful to you?