25th Anniversary Ghost Face Deluxe Voice Changer
- Voice Changer
- Plastic voice changer w/ microphone
- 7 modes: cyborg, alien, monster, demon, clown, ghost and amplifier
- On/off switch
- Requires 3x AA batteries
Has your pip-squeaky voice always been a source of embarrassment for you? As an actor, you probably always got the shy, small roles because your voice was so insanely high-pitched. You probably spent all your time and money on voice lessons and testosterone to try to lower your voice, but to no avail. You still sound like the most terrified murderer that anyone has ever heard.
Well, not anymore! Now, with this Ghost Face 25th Anniversary Deluxe Voice Changer, you can sound as gravely and deep as you want! You can throw on your Ghost Face costume and find that teacher from High School who made fun of your voice never changing just to show him that it has changed now! You can call all your friends and urge them not to hang up, it’s just you with a better voice! You can even use this to freak your dog out, which is hilarious.
If you want to complete your Ghost Face costume with the perfect voice modulator, this is the one. It is official and authentic, and lets you pick any one of seven modes to make your voice sound great. You will be very happy with this all year long too. It is especially good for talking to phone scammers!
- Kinda disappointedBy Sarah | October 3, 2021Size StandardBought this for my ghostface costume this year. Not sure if it's because I'm female but none of the 7 options sound anything like ghostface.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fastest shipping everBy Jay | October 12, 2021Fastest shipping ever! 5 Stars!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Size StandardIt's a voice changer and nothing else, it's not even a ghost face voice changer. It has 7 settings and none of them even get close to what it sounds like in the movies.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?