Kid's Nightmare Sweater Costume
- 98% polyester 2% spandex
- Sweater tattered around collar, sleeves, & hemline
- Alternating red & green stripes
We make a lot of big plans when we’re designing our exclusive costumes and accessories. But the sad truth is that even when we think we’re on to something really spooky, it’s usually just one more high-quality sweater. And that’s not—
Hey, did you hear something just now? It sounded just like one of those rhymes that we used to hear on the playground. But we’re not at school: we’re right here in our sleepy little office. Weird!
Anyway, it’s not a big deal that we can’t seem to stop making comfy shirts, however tame they may be. Although there do seem to be a couple of unusually creepy features on this one, like tattered hems and those odd green and red stripes.
Well, at least it seems to match that spiffy hat you’re wearing. And those nifty knives on your hand! And OH GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE? OH NO NO NO NO NO. NOT LIKE THIS! NOT AGAIN!
|Small (6)||Shirt Length||19"||48cm|
|Small (6)||Sleeve Length||16"||41cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve Length||19"||48cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||25"||64cm|
|Large (12-14)||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large (16)||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large (16)||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- When a Nightmare Makes You Feel Warm and Fuzzy...By Anonymous | October 28, 2016My son wanted to dress like Freddy Krueger for Halloween. After searching many sites, I came across this one. Good price - size in stock - quick shipping - score! Unfortuantely, when the "nightmare sweater" arrived, it reminded us of a Christmas Elf. Freddy's sweater is a brown green.. this one is a true crimson red and pine tree green. The fraying around the waist, arms, and collar add to its elf like apperance. Even my 7 year old said "I look like an elf". Luckily we have all the other Krueger accessories, or this would be hard to pull off. We are going to cut off the frayed ends to see if that helps.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled When a Nightmare Makes You Feel Warm and Fuzzy... Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled When a Nightmare Makes You Feel Warm and Fuzzy... No (0)
- Three StarsBy Kathy | November 10, 2022The product was great !!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Freddy the elfBy Bleu's Mama | September 23, 2022The shirt is well stitched however the colors bright and holiday-ish NOT like scary Freddy Kruger at all. The frills around the neck reminded me of something like a demented clown then a scary Freddy costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- FreddyBy Tanya | October 20, 2021Size Medium (8-10)The costume was exactly as I expected and it's true to size. I'm completely satisfied. I was also super happy with how quickly it shipped.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?