Child's Play Chucky Costume for Men
- 100% polyester
- One piece costume, overalls have attached long-sleeved shirt
- Jumpsuit closes in the back with hook and loop fastener
- Decorative buttons at shoulder straps
- "Good Guys" graphic printed on overall pocket
- Multicolored, striped pant cuffs match shirt
- Overalls have all-over Good Guy-themed printed graphics
- Officially licensed
The Power is Yours
It can be pretty intimidating to consider that an evil spirit like Charles Lee Ray can just body hop from form to form to extend his serial killing days into eternity. Fortunately, the guy seems stuck in the form of a 2-foot-tall doll, significantly limiting the real danger that this guy can conjure. (Plus, rumors are that he's a family man now, so he's only killing part-time these days!)
But despite Chucky's rampages, some of his ideas for sticking around aren't all bad. If we were able to leap into alternate forms, we could probably get a lot more done, too! Sleeping might be entirely optional, making it easy to watch
Hop into slasher movie fun as easy as "child's play" when you step into this officially licensed Chucky costume. This jumpsuit is printed to recreate the look of the classic Good Guy doll—before Chucky got it messed up due to all his antics. The kid toy pattern and colorful stripes combine with exaggerated cuffs to make you look adorably sinister with no effort. Hook and loop fasteners in the back make for an easy fit, so you won't need to worry about finding any voodoo medallions to transpose your soul.
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022Wonderful costume. Fit really well and was very comfortable with the costume on. The costume looks just like the picture. I am extremely happy with the costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for PLus size womenBy Great outfit | November 3, 2022Size X-LargeI loved the outfit! Instead of wearing it by itself, I was able to wear it over my outfit since it was cold outside it was a great fit and not difficult to put on. I was worried that trying to get the Plus Size women or men outfit would be way too big on me, so I decided to go with a Men size XL and it was perfect. For any females seeing this review, I usually am a size 18 in pants and XL/L in a shirt. I am on my own weight loss journey and I try not to get clothes that are baggy, I try to get close that are more fitted to my body, and if you want the same and comfortable fit, I would very much suggest that you consider a Men's size, not even the Plus size Men. Good luck!Was this review helpful to you?