Teagan the Dragon Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ attached hood & shoe covers
- Fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener strip at left front
- Purple jumpsuit w/ pink furry spots & belly
- Attached tail at lower back
- Hood features same faux fur as belly w/ drag face at center
- Pink stuffed spikes run down back of hood to tip of tail
- Attached shoe covers w/ pink stuffed claws
Dragons sometimes get a bad rap. Everyone thinks that all they do is fly around and burn down buildings with their fiery breath and kidnap princesses and eat knights. But not all dragons are like that, we promise! In fact, we know one that is sweet as can be—Teagan the Dragon.
Teagan is an adorable purple dragon who only wants to have fun and make new friends, which means she’s the perfect companion for your little one. Instead of using her fiery breath to burn down barns, Teagan likes to roast marshmallows to make s’mores. Instead of kidnapping princesses, Teagan likes to play dress-up with them. And instead of eating knights, Teagan prefers to eat ice cream (after a healthy, well balanced dinner, of course!). She is nothing like most dragons—she’s much better!
If your toddler wants to dress up like the world’s sweetest dragon, we have just the thing: this Toddler Teagan the Dragon Costume. The soft purple jumpsuit is covered in cute pink polka dots and comes with a matching hood that has a dragon face on the top. Stuffed pink spikes run down the back of the hood to the tip of the attached tail, and attached shoe covers feature pink stuffed claws. The costume fastens in the front with a Hook and Loop fastener strip for easy wear. As soon as your toddler slips into this costume, they’ll be the cutest dragon ever to soar through the skies!
|12 Months||Child Size||12M||12M|
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|18 Months||Child Size||18M||18M|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||31"||79cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super Cute!By J | June 15, 2020The colors are vibrant and the fit was great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy MotherofDragons | November 16, 2018This costume is darling! True to size and holds up well. I liked the way that the feet were designed to be open so that my toddler could walk in it without tripping. The tail is soft enough that she could sit in the stroller for more trick or treating.Was this review helpful to you?
- HUGE!By Current Customer | October 4, 2016I bought this for my daughter who has just recently started to fit into 2t clothes. It is adorable! BUT, it is huge! The arms and legs literally fit my 4 year old! I have to hem it now and somehow make it work for Halloween. She has an extra 5-6 inches of fabric on her legs and 3-4 inches on her arms. I would definitely suggest sizing down!Was this review helpful to you?