Adorable Dragon Infant Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel w/ painted reptile scales
- Jumpsuit has snaps along inseams for diapering, Hook and Loop fastener dots at center back
- Elastic at wrists; attached mitts can flip up to free the hands
- Enclosed feet have padded anti-skid soles & elastic at ankles
- Stuffed dragon tail sewn to back of suit
- Wings fasten to back of suit w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips, have wire for shape
- Fully lined hood fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted dragon snout & eyes
In the time of kings and castles, there was only one thing that all feared and that was the mighty dragon! Peasants ran for the hills, knights quivered in fear, and kings bowed to their knees. Nowadays things are a bit different. In fact, you can have your very own dragon crawling around your home! No fooling. All you need is this Adorable Dragon Infant Costume and your little bundle of joy can transform into a fire-breathing cutie!
The neighborhood better hide their princesses and all their gold because this adorable little flyer will be going around the block this year. As long as they have plenty of sweet treats and don’t pull any tricks, their homes shan’t feel the scorn of his fury. Instead, they will get to enjoy the cute giggles and charming coos your little one has to offer. This costume comes with everything to make your kiddo into the most adorable creature anyone has ever seen. This footie jumpsuit will cover your baby from head to toe and there is even a stuffed tail and a pair of wings attached. The hood also has a soft-sculpted dragon snout and eyes, and will fasten securely under his chin with the help of Hook and Loop fastener. No matter how fast he flies around the block you can be sure the Hook and Loop fastener will holdfast.
Suit your infant up as a delightful mythical beast with this Adorable Dragon Infant Costume this Halloween. Grab a few other medieval-themed costumes and the whole family can be a fun fairytale!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- He never wanted to take it off!By JENNIFER B. | November 8, 2013I had to put it away because my 19 month old kept trying to put it on! The head was comfy (at least I assume since he wouldn't let me take it off). Love that the wings velcroed on and off so that he still fit in his car seat comfortably. Love the snap up bottom for easy diaper changes. People were obsessed with how adorable he looked in it. Awesome. If there was one thing I would change was it's for 18-24 month olds, who typically can walk, but the feet were attached and his shoes didn't fit through the ankle holes so we could go trick or treating in it. I had to cut out the bottom of the feet so he could wear his shoes with it. No biggie thoughWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume for the priceBy C hoo | November 17, 2018Fit my monstrous child well. He was 14 months old, but mostly where 18-24 mo old clothes. He was around 28 lbs and 33” at the time. Would definitely recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Anonymous | August 12, 2018Fits well. Toddler loves it. Love this company. Great customer service and communication.Was this review helpful to you?