Skeleton High Heels
- Skeleton high heels
- All synthetic materials
- Printed white bones on top & sides of black faux leather pumps
- Textured anti-slip sole & 4" heel
High heel shoes require a good amount of consideration. Color coordination is a crucial step to any outfit and not all shoes are made equal. Especially when you are a 14th century mummy, a skeletal wanderer, or any other variety of the semi-corporeal undead… what really matches with that slowly fading white!? Some go the route of shoeless, of course, but once your skeleton is fully exposed to the environment, it is only a matter of time before any of those 26 bones start to chip and fall apart. You have a whole eternity and need to take care of yourself!
So, here is where the Skeleton High Heels come to save your many, many days. Printed with each of your flawless bone structure, these black faux leather pumps are sure to keep your bones in perfect condition for the rest of your unlife. And, the textured bottom will even keep you from clattering to the ground and spreading those bones everywhere. Salvation from undead embarrassment is a treasure!
- Actually true to size!By Current Customer | October 11, 2020Size Size 8I wish I didn't order this 1 size bigger, I think it runs true to size. But that's OK, I put some padding in!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy karen | October 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Too SnugBy alm | November 14, 2018I know, I know. Gotta break them in first - but this was way too snug for me. Rec going a size up. Unless you like your toes being squished. It’s super cute tho!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty but sized wrongBy Lexi | November 8, 2018Amazing design. Hasn't showed any sign of peeling. But the size feels more like a 6.5 then a 7.Was this review helpful to you?
- Really cute but they run smallBy Current Customer | September 18, 2016I love the skeleton shoes. They are good quality and really cute. I ordered a size 8 and it was way too small. I normally have no problem wearing a size 8 and since they do not comein half sizes, I was afraid a 9 would be too large.Sadly, I had to return them.Was this review helpful to you?