Scorpion Costume for Dogs
- Pair of Claw Legs
- 100% polyester fabric & faux leather
- Stuffed faux leather scorpion body has neck & belly bands
- Fabric neck & belly bands close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Stuffed faux leather claw legs attach to body w/ hook & loop fastener
Cue the theme music! Duna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna Scorpion Dog!
Here he comes! He's racing in from his fluffy little dog bed in the living room to save the day. The big bowl of macaroni and cheese that you accidentally spilled all over the kitchen floor doesn't stand a chance against this fearless and furry brute. Scorpion dog will gladly come to the rescue. He'll gobble up every single macaroni, scarf down every morsel of cheese, lick up any residue left on the floor until it's spotless because he's Scorpion Dog and his purpose in life is to eat anything that may unintentionally fall on the floor!
If you feel that your pup would be the perfect Scorpion Dog, then outfit your four-legged friend in this costume. You'll love watching him waddle to the rescue while sporting a stinger and two big meaty claws. In fact, anyone who is lucky enough to see Scorpion Dog in action won't be able to resist cracking a smile!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Next yearBy Max and Ruby | November 7, 2019Saving this one for next yearWas this review helpful to you?
- Not a good choiceBy Anonymous | September 22, 2018The size chart isn't close to accurate. According to the chart, the costume I ordered should have been a little big through the neck and belly and a little short through the back. The neck angle points down. The top velcro square was right, the second was 2" short and the third was 4" short. The belly was just over 2" short. The length was right. I measured my dog according to their directions.
The tail doesn't stand up over the back but flops to the side.
The whole costume slips to the side.
I'm very disappointed. It was a cute idea.Was this review helpful to you?