Plus Size Giggles the Clown Costume
- Hair Scrunchies
- Shoe Covers
- Short sleeve yellow dress w/ rainbow polka dots
- Large red and blue pom poms are attached to dress
- Hoop skirt sewn into the dress
- Stretchy elastic waistband white bloomers
- Elastic matching shoe covers and scrunchies also included
We’re not sure if you’ve heard, but clowns are having a bit of moment right now. This thrills you, of course, as a lifetime lover of all things clownish. Now you can finally rest at ease this Halloween knowing for sure what society has finally proven: clowning never goes out of style.
No one will second-guess the sighting of you in this cute and classic ensemble. Just step (or tumble, or somersault) into this Plus Size Giggles the Clown Costume and cram a bunch of pals into your coupe—ta-dah! You’re ready to head to the big party tonight. You’ve brushed up on your favorite jokes so you can crack the crowd up (your favorite) and you’ve been perfecting your pantomime. Lucky for you, one of your best pals is dressed like and elephant, so you can incorporate her into your act for the evening. And though we hope your party lacks a real lion to tame, you can always carry around a replica and act afraid of its ferocity. You’re proving with every move that clowns aren’t inherently scary! Brava!
You may even incorporate this costume into your bit—maybe its rainbow polka dots remind you of gum balls and the bloomers allow for some top-notched tumbling. You made sure to top off your look with a red clown nose and a crazy colored wig, right? We’ll be sure to take a video of you hamming it up, so the folks in cyber land can see a real clown who isn’t afraid to take the age-old clowning craft seriously.
- Great plus-size costumeBy JOYCE W. | November 17, 2013I wear an 18/20 and this costume fit great we had a Holloween-themed Book Club and everyone loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!!By Anonymous | July 14, 2019This costume was not only cute, it was very comfortable and everyone at work loved it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- VERY CUTE - I am a Size 22 pushing 24.......By PattiCakesOhio | October 23, 2018I wanted to write this review right away after receiving my costume a couple days ago, for those who are still shopping. I am a plus size gal, I am a size 22 pushing 24 and 5'4". It is very hard to find a plus size costume because plus size to retailers usually means 18-20. And that's it. This is costume is larger than THAT but not by too much. So if you're a 4x or above, this costume definitely won't work. Unless you mind it being TIGHT. I would say a 3x is iffy, depending on where the 3x-ness is. I found that the shoulder area is not REAL tight, but there's not much more room. The fabric does have a slight stretch/give. Obviously the dress bottom part is biiiiig by design and can hide the big booty and belly. But be mindful of the bloomers. I found that the dress was pretty flattering on me because it seems kind of like an empire waist: snugger on the shoulders and bosom area, then flares out. The bloomers are stretchy so they'll allow room but they're pretty form-fitting on me. I don't know how the seams will be, but if the seams are not strong, I can see some pants-splitting going on. Which probably won't show because of the top part. But I HOPE that doesn't happen. I think the waist stitching might give/break if you try to stretch it too far. Overall the costume quality is great. The costume is REALLY cute and the picture is pretty much what it is. If you are a 20-ish or below, it'll be perfect. I haven't tried the shoe covers and sorry about that, in my hurry to get this review in, but they look well made. And they're cute. I recommend this costume. I know it'll be a hit. I bought the red nose from here and found a rainbow wig at a garage sale for $1, so I'm actually buying this costume simply because of that wig!! I hope to post pictures after our costume party but by then it'll be too late for people shopping this year for Halloween. But I suppose people need to buy clown costumes for other occasions, not just Halloween. I also bought the fingerless gloves and they're real cute as well with the costume. So I would say if you're on the fence and your size is at or below 24, you'll be satisfied with this costume purchase. I've shopped at HalloweenCostumes.com in the past and have been very satisfied. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :-DWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute but hotBy Current Customer | November 30, 2016100 hot nylon.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 27, 2021Height 5'5" | Size PlusI'm a round girl with big shoulders. The costume fit great. The bloomers were a bit big actually. I worked a 3 hr event and all the seams, hems, & pom poms stayed in tacked perfectly. People loved how my shoes (the covers) matched my outfit too. I recommend this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?