Dewback Pet Costume
- Jacket w/ attached rider and hood
- 100% polyester velour & brushed knit flannel fabrics; fiberfill stuffing
- Jacket has sleeves for all 4 legs plus the dog's tail, & Hook and Loop fastener strap around abdomen
- 12" tall stuffed Stormtrooper doll attached to back
- Brown cord "reins" go from doll's hands to hood
- Hood has openings for dog's ears, Hook and Loop fastener chin strap
The life of a stormtrooper is pretty rough. First, there is the fact that nobody has any confidence in their abilities to perform their jobs. The entire galaxy has heard of the “skill” of a stormtrooper’s blaster aim and it never a surprise to learn that reason the odd balloon-headed aliens are laughing in the cantina is because of a “did you hear about the stormtrooper” joke. And, if that isn’t enough, most stormtroopers are even sent to difficult terrain and strange alien worlds where their armor or even size is problematic. Alas, the empire doesn’t care!
So, when this little stormtrooper was sent to our world and tasked to reconnoiter and report back to the Empire with lore of our own galaxy, the little guy was rather shocked to learn that humans from Earth are a bit larger than the ones from a galaxy far, far away! In order to give him a chance at victory, we’ve got a plan and it comes through transforming a pupper into a dewback with this Dewback Pet costume. The fabric jacket has sleeves for all four legs and tail, a hood for your doggie’s face, and a stuffed tail to help that final transformation. Fortunately our world isn’t quite the troublesome desert of Tatooine, so your pup won’t actually need to lick dew off its own back, so long as the water dish is still full, and the adorable stormtrooper can finally have his day of victory.