Cuddly Bear Infant Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester faux fur & satin
- Center-front zipper extends down left inseam to heel for diaper access
- Enclosed feet & fold-back mitts have appliqued paw pads
- Satin-lined hood has embroidered & soft-sculpted bear face on top
The first time that a new parent looks down upon their newborn babe, there is an instant connection. The genetic power of cute ensures that you’re ready to do anything to protect the little bugger. It is a strange work of biology that we’re so attracted to cute little things… otherwise who knows how they’d stay alive! In any event, now that you’ve got the cutest little tyke in the world, you’ll no doubt run into a few others that would like to argue that their weird little creature is cuter.Ridiculous!
There are things you can do to ensure that your tyke remains at the top of the chain in terms of adorable infants. Oddly the most popular suggestion is a sort of Baby Fight Club, where setting the kiddos up to go toe-to-toe with other babes in a sort of battle royale for baby supremacy would result in the Chieftain of Cute. (Of course, they can hardly go toe-to-toe until they can stand, so it would be more like randomly flailing on the floor until one is out of the ring? We’re honestly not sure how the rules would work, especially since we do not condone Baby Fight Clubs!)
What we do advise is the acquisition of the Cuddly Bear Infant costume. Any mama bear knows that their own cub is the most cuddly creature in the known universe, and the only thing that makes a little cute babe even cuter is making them fuzzy, too! This polyester and faux-fur jumpsuit zips up the center and down the left inseam to the heal for easy diaper access. The satin-lined hood has embroidered bear features for extra cuteness while the fabric itself will work to keep your tyke warm even in the cooler months. No other babe has a chance to win #1 Cute Babe with this… unless they’ve picked up the Lion or Tiger cub costumes. At that point you have to figure out which is more adorable: Lions or Tigers or Bears. Oh, my!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CUTEST 1st Halloween CostumeBy Anonymous | September 8, 2020Size 3/6 MonthsADORABLE! I searched forever to find something that was well made, not like the normal kids costumes. Very fuzzy but that’s what makes the outfit. It was a little long but u couldn’t tell through all the fuzz. Great pics!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how this adorable Bear costume worked for your baby. The pictures are so cute! We hope your baby's first Halloween is super special!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 19, 2018It’s a great cold weather costume - my little bear went to a few outdoor events and got tons of compliments!Was this review helpful to you?