Adult Winnie the Pooh Deluxe Costume
- Winnie the Pooh Deluxe Adult Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Soft-sculpted & embroidered character face on top of hood
- Officially licensed
When you've got a rumbly in your tumbly and you're looking to munch an early luncheon, yeah, you might be a Pooh bear. If you've got no bothers left to give... you might be a Pooh bear. If you live in a tree under a sign that says "Mr. Sanders" then you're definitely Pooh bear. If none of those things are true, but you'd like them to be, then we've got what you're after.
No need to look through the Hundred Acre Wood for that lovable stuffed bear. This Winnie the Pooh costume is just the thing you need to become the classic Disney character from the animated films. We're not saying you'll fool any honeybees into handing over their honey with this costume, but we're pretty sure Piglet and Christopher Robin will recognize you as their best friend, which sounds like a ton of fun. Those two know how to throw an awesome party.
Even if you don't go to the Hundred Acre Wood to find Eeyore's new tail or deal with Tigger's incessant bouncing, we think you're going to have a lot of fun becoming Winnie the Pooh with this deluxe costume. If nothing else, you can eat a lot of honey (or HUNNY) and just say that you're staying in character, method style. Because honey is delicious and sweet, just like Pooh. This costume features his iconic red sweater and a jumpsuit of yellow fluff, and even a headpiece with two happy eyes on top. No more, "Think, think, think..." for you... you're going to be this silly ol' bear and that's that!
- Very warm and comfortableBy Tom | November 26, 2022Height 6'0" | Weight 215 | Size X-LargeGreat costume and it was a great couple idea with my wife as Tigger. Warm for the cold Halloween night and got some great reactions from the neighborhood.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Value!By RND | May 21, 2022Height 6' | Weight 180lbs | Size MediumCostume was very comfortable and fit perfectly! I'm 180 lbs, 6' tall and the medium fit great. Only thing is I wish there were pocket holes so that I could reach my pockets (I wore shorts underneath the costume). Head piece was comfortable as well. It was a cool evening so no issue with over heating.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 6, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Size X-LargeFits well for me but I am only 5`8 and about 200 pounds.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 10, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Official Convention Uniform BlizzardBy Doubt | October 18, 2019Only way to go.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Size fit me well, overall. The upper portion is only area that has zipper and is a bit on the tight side getting over hips. But, overall, this costume worked well for my need.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!!By Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy bdb | November 17, 2018This costume was exactly what I wanted.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Good quality and fit.Was this review helpful to you?