Care Bears Infant Grumpy Bear Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Plastic snaps along inseams for diaper access
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free hands
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, embroidered facial features
- Booties have ribbed ankle cuffs, foam-backed soles
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Hug the Grump
No matter our best efforts, occasionally things just aren't going to go quite the way that we want it. Maybe we're hungry and no matter how patiently we wait, our favorite food folks just aren't ready to go! Maybe it's a touch chilly and our comfy blanket isn't quite comfy. We've all been there. We don't like to admit that our bodies make us a little awkward and sometimes we can't quite reach around and fix our blanket burrito all on our own without running out of breath!
Okay, obviously we're talking about problems that babes have and usually resort to crying, pouting, or a full-on tantrum in order to let the world know what they want. But, when you look at it that way, we can all kind of relate! We just need something to help right our grumpy behavior. Get us a snack. Tuck us in. Give us a little cuddle! That's why we're happy that there is a proud protector of the gloomy blues helping us in Care-a-Lot!
Design & Details
Whether it is because this is bound to be one of the most adorable looks your little one has ever sported or because you're looking for a little extra help in keeping your kiddo cozy, we've got just the thing to do both at once. Our officially licensed Care Bears costumes include this Made by Us Grumpy Bear for your baby! This is a soft custom fur jumpsuit that features the Care Bear's iconic heart patches on the paws and rump as well as a character hood and Grumpy Bear's signature dark cloud and heart rainstorm for a belly badge.
When the gloom is setting in and we're in serious need of a hug, Grumpy Bear is there to help us out! That's even truer when you're talking about this snuggly Care bear costume for your infant!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19 5/8"||50cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||17 3/8"||44cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24 3/8"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect 1st Halloween costumeBy Anonymous | November 1, 2019Despite my concern about ordering a costume without reviews, this one turned out to be adorable. It's plush and fit my 4.5 month old very well (ordered 6-9 month). He wore a fleece sleeper under it because it was cold. The back side is just as cute as the front. Only flaw is the hand mits. They are too big and have nothing to hold them to the hands. Could use some hook and loop or be removed entirely. Not a big deal. We love this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ashley | November 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 29, 2020Was this review helpful to you?