Cinderella Costume: Classic Full Length Gown
- Bodice back: 90% polyester, 10% spandex; remainder of dress: 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, short puffed sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Glittery tulle overlays at hips, sleeves & bodice front inset
- Black ribbon choker fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Satin-covered plastic headband
As much as we’d like to think of Cinderella as the lovely blonde lass in the brilliant and magically made blue ball gown, she sadly only had a very brief time in such godmother granted garb. In truth, she spends almost all her time in more common regalia: servants clothing, really little more than common rags that no one would worry about getting especially soiled. It is hardly exciting to imagine a heroine in such simple clothes… but it is better to remember that the gal is mostly just a kind-hearted, everywoman, the very sort of gal that we see every single day.
Of course, it is that common appearance that largely earned her the bounty from her faerie godmother. Had she been as prim and pompous as her stepfamily, she’d no doubt be just as excised from the royal court as he rest of them ultimately became. As has always been the case, it is important to remember where a person came from and do one’s utmost to remain humble and hardworking.
Just like yourself! And, just like Cinderella, you deserve a little reward for your long days of work in humdrum life… even if only for an evening. We can be your personal Fairy Godmother and offer you this Classic Cinderella Full Length Gown. The iconic blue dress is made of polyester and spandex and features short puffed sleeves with elastic cuffs. Glittering tulle overlays ensure that the blue is beautifully gossamer, appearing at your hips, sleeves, and the front bodice. The black ribbon choker gives just enough contrast from the bright blue and the satin covered headband sits upon your brow like the crown you will rightfully gain, one day. And we can promise that this one won’t vanish at the twelfth stroke of midnight!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy email@example.com | November 8, 2020I love it.
This is good quality.
I chose large but it was big.
I have 95 size and 5.5 ft tall and I am Korean customerBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! What a gorgeous Halloween princess! Thanks for leaving a picture!
- CinderellaBy Anonymous | October 13, 2016This costume is beautiful although way too long if your 5'6" or shorter but I will be hemming it. Be ready for glitter to be everywhere though from the netting. Well worth the purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cinderella CostumeBy Catherine Ekstrand | November 7, 2019The dress was beautiful. I got plenty of compliments. Only negatives were the dress was to long and a bit on the tight side.Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Brittney | November 15, 2018Loved it and got so many compliments! Only issue was the length. I'm 5'6" and had to underpin about 8 inches to a petticoat!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Anonymous | January 13, 2018It fits well. I was soooool elegant in this costume. My friends were collimated me! Love the dress!!!Was this review helpful to you?