Red Dragon Costume for Kids
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Wings and Tail
- Child Red Dragon Costume
- 100% polyester jumpsuit w/ front zipper
- Wings sewn to jumpsuit, tail attaches w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Soft sculpted face and tail
- Elastic wrist bands w/ hand covers sewn to wrist, elastic band holds over hand
- Elastic ankle bands w/ foot covers extending to floor, elastic bands holds under foot
- Elastic band around face in headpiece, attaches w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Soft sculpted metallic wings have 28" span
Recently at school your kid had a writing assignment. They were supposed to write a list of the jobs they would like to have when they grew up. They were supposed to write down a few things, maybe five or so. Just to get them thinking about what they would like to do.
Your kid wrote just one thing. One thing, over, and over, and over again. Dragon. You don’t even know where they came up with the idea…well, that’s not really true. They have been asking to watch Mulan, How to Train Your Dragon, and Pete’s Dragon…and all the other dragon movies that you own. It has been a dragon kind of year for your munchkin. They’ve even started practicing their fire breathing.
Yeah, you know this is just a phase, but that’s no reason you can’t enjoy when your little dragon comes “flying” around the house trying to “cook” his imaginary food with his fiery breath. It’s time to get him something to really make him look like the dragon he is. This Child’s Red Dragon Costume will let him land his dream job of Dragon. And you will get a multitude of pictures of him dressed in this red winged, pointy tailed costume. And, yes sure, he will be onto his astronaut, or cop phase in no time, but for the time being play time will be magnificent!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018This costume fits great, looks great, and is good quality!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Motherofdragons | November 16, 2018Good costume, my son got a lot of compliments on it. It does run small. My son is normally a 6/7 in boys clothes barely fit in this costume in the 8/10 size. It did not hold up well and started splitting at the seams by the end of the day, so we won’t be able to reuse it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Slightly small for even a small 5 year old.By Anonymous | August 12, 2018Very nice costume. Great company and customer service. No restocking fee, free shipping and only 4.99 re-shipping a new one even before they get my return.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful costume!By Anonymous | October 2, 2016I ordered this costume for my 7 year old and he adores it and can't wait till Halloween to wear it! He loves dragons. The costume is beautifully made and great quality! Also got here quick! Love this company!Was this review helpful to you?