Child Plush Chicken Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Child Plush Chicken Costume
- 100% polyester construction with polyurethane foam filling
- Jumpsuit has soft yellow faux-fur material
- Hood features felt chicken details
- Front of jumpsuit secures with Hook and Loop fastener strip
- Large wings secure to arms with elastic strip
- Each leg has seperate opening with elastic band
- Boot tops have elastic band at top to secure to leg, and large elastic strip at bottom to secure to foot
What came first, the chicken or the egg? Or, as we like the ask the question around here, what came first, the chicken costume or the egg costume? It's not really that difficult of a question if you think about it...and look around our website for a while. It's the chicken costume! There's just something about a fluffy little chick that makes little kids so happy, and we love happy kids on Halloween or any time of year.
Chances are, if you've got a little toddler at home, they love to check out different animals, talk about what kinds of noises they make, and laugh about how cute they are. Little chickies are easy to identify, and their peep peep peep is easy to imitate. Well just imagine how much fun they'll have dressing up like one of these yellow feathered friends on Halloween? They can, with this Child Plush Chicken Costume. They're sure to love it!
This 100% polyester costume comes with polyurethane foam filling for a soft, comfortable fit. The jumpsuit has soft yellow faux-fur material, and the hood features felt chicken details. The front of the jumpsuit secures with a Hook and Loop fastener strap, and the large wings secure to arms with elastic straps. Each leg has separate openings with an elastic band, and boot tops have elastic bands at the top to secure to the leg. Check out our other farm costumes and go as a group this year for trick-or-treating!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2019My child is young and loved this costume, and the outside is very soft. But the quality and functionality is not what I expected. The picture, which looks very cute, is not what the costume will look like on your child unless you alter it by adding what looks like safety pins to wrap the material around the arms. Otherwise, you see the thick, white elastic pieces that hold the material on to your child's arms. This was deceiving as I was expecting what I received to look like what the child was wearing in the photo. There was also a quarter-size hole on the front where the wing met the body, exposing the white stuffing/material underneath. The velcro holds strong, but one side attaches itself to the inner fleece material when not in use and is extremely hard to separate without damaging the material. So while it is easy to put on the child, it was not easy to "prep" and slowed us down every time. It served its purpose for one year, but I would not purchase again.Was this review helpful to you?