Child Beautiful Princess Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Capped sleeves w/ attached 2/4 length sleeve underneath
- Gold bow and glitter design on chest
- Matching belt ties around waist
- Skirt has hoop inside for a full shape
Most people don’t realize how difficult it is to be a princess sometimes. You’re always trying to remember proper etiquette, like which fork goes with which dinner course and how to address the queen’s third cousin twice removed. You have to deal with princes vying for your hand in marriage. You need to be sweet and charming whenever you’re out in public, no matter how bad of a day you’re having. And the whole time you’re trying to cram in as much learning as possible so you can be prepared to take over an entire kingdom someday. You could say the whole gig is kind of… beastly... at times.
Still, there are some consolations. You are almost inevitably going to find talking animals to befriend, and they can be a lot of fun. You get to ride in horse-drawn carriages everywhere. There’s usually a helpful fairy godmother waiting in the wings if things really get bad.
There are also the gorgeous gowns you get to wear all the time—just like this Beautiful Princess Child Costume. This sparkly yellow dress comes with dainty capped sleeves, a pert gold belt around the waist, and a pretty glitter design on the front. Plus, the skirt has a hoop on the inside to keep its full shape. As soon as your little girl puts this Beautiful Princess Child Costume on, we promise she’ll be the belle of the ball!
|Small (4-6)||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
- My daughter loved it!By mvlmds | November 6, 2019My daughter had a great time and looked lovely. Unfortunately i did have to make alterations so that it would fit her. She is 5 as well and was very long. She kept tripping over it. I eventually tied a knot on the bottom. But fot tje proce ot was lovely. Thanks.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled My daughter loved it! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled My daughter loved it! No (0)Monster Responds...What a sweetheart! Thanks for letting us know about the length, that knot sounds like a good solution. Hopefully, she can use this princess costume for all sorts of imaginative dress-up play until the costume fits just right.
- Pretty DressBy Current Customer | February 22, 2019This is a very pretty dress, but I had to do many alterations to the dress in order for it to be wearable. A few of the pleats on the seams of the dress were ripped open and had to be sewn shut. Also the straps on the shoulders were not even. One was super long and one was shorter. I had to remove fabric from one strap and resew it to make it even with the other side.
We also preferred the dress without the velvet sleeve so we removed them and removed the yellow bow from the top center.Was this review helpful to you?
- a little bigBy Melissa | August 11, 2016The costume itself is beautiful, but the dress is way too big for my daughter. The size was 4-6 and she is 5 years old. I don't think it will even fit her next year when she is six. It definitely wouldn't work for a four year old.Was this review helpful to you?