Snow White Costume for Kids from Disney's Snow White
- 93% polyester 7% spandex top of dress 100% polyester bottom of the dress
- 93% polyester 7% spandex cloak
- Pullover dress w/ zipper down the side seam
- White satin stand up collar, blue velvet top w/ gold trim
- Sleeves have blue and red velvet fabric w/ filling to make sleeves puffy
- Yellow deluxe satin bottom of the dress
- Cape has outer red stretch velvet fabric w/ deluxe red satin fabric lining
- Cape has antique brass snaps to attach to the shoulder of the dress
- Red stretch velvet headband has attached bow
- Exclusively made by us!
- Officially licensed by Disney
A Forest Fairy Tale
Does your little one love chattering with the birds? Is she sure that if she simply sings the right note that young fawns and fluffy squirrels will come to her side? She’s not alone! It's every young girl's dream to become Disney's very first princess! What’s more enchanting than a little princess who’s so sweet that even wild animals know that she would make a lovely friend? Foster that love of all creatures big and small with this girl's Snow White costume. You may even be able to make those woodsy day dreams come to life. Who knows, maybe the birds will recognize their favorite princess, after all!
Design & Details
Your child will instantly feel like one of the sweetest Disney princesses when she slips into this Snow White costume! It's officially licensed from the Disney animated film and comes with everything your little girl needs. The bodice has pretty, puffed sleeves with wide blue and red stripes and gold trim. A tall, white collar comes up from the neckline for Snow White’s classic face-framing look. Your child will love twirling in the long yellow skirt. Complete with a red bow headband and a cape, this costume will bring Disney’s classic fairy tale to life!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Small||Sleeve Opening||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||10 1/4"||26cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Opening||11 1/2"||29cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Beautiful costumeBy Michelle | October 2, 2021Size MediumThe dress itself is beautiful. It's too long for my daughter but its fine. I will have it fixed. My lil girl loves it and so do iBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Beautiful costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Beautiful costume No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 8, 2022This costume was everything we expected. the material was of 1st class quality. The picture was exactly as picturedBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Really nice!By Shonna | October 12, 2022Height 5'5"I bought this xl youth after waiting forever for the adult size I needed to be in stock. After checking measurements I decided to go for it and guess what! It fit perfectly!!!! Such a well made costume you can't go wrong!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 4, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?