Pink Medieval Princess Girls Costume
- 100% polyester stretch velour dress w/ elastic at waist
- Dress has printed flowers and curlicues along neckline
- Sleeves are ruffled at shoulders, w/ long attached gold-trimmed bell sleeves
- Belt features woven silver and gold patterns in fabric
- Half crown has molded details, jewels, secures w/ elastic at back
Becoming the princess of a Renaissance festival isn't easy! After all, there are plenty of little girls who are all vying for the title of princess. If you want your girl to stand out, then you're going to need to teach her all of the rules of being a princess, like being kind of heart, seeing the true beauty in people and remaining humble, despite being totally fabulous. Of course, she's going to need a really great dress to match her elegant personality and we have just the thing for her!This girls Medieval Princess costume is just the type of princess regalia that your little girl will need to stand out in the crowd! The dress has a lush and vivid fuchsia color and a classic Renaissance-style design, which certainly lets everyone know that their new princess has arrived. Gold colored detailing across the neckline and and a matching gold belt add more regal touches to the look, while bell sleeves make for a signature Medieval look.
Once your girl has it on, she'll be ready to take her rightful place in the kingdom...or at the very least, she'll be the best looking little princess at your next big adventure to the Renaissance fair.
|X-Small||Chest||24" - 25"||61cm - 64cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|Small||Chest||26" - 27"||66cm - 69cm|
|Small||Waist||23" - 24"||58cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 29"||71cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 25"||61cm - 64cm|
|Large||Chest||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Large||Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|X-Large||Chest||31" - 32"||79cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Waist||27" - 28"||69cm - 71cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful but not washableBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018We ordered a Medium for my 19 year old and it fit perfectly. She was comfortable in the costume for hours - it wasn't itchy or too hot. The quality of the costume was also good with no fraying or tearing. But I was very disappointed when I read the tag which said the dress was NOT washable. That is going to really limit its usefulness for dress-up. Also the crown (which was way too big for my daughter's head) arrived already losing its jewels. They all fell off by Halloween. I tried to reattach with a glue gun but it didn't work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018It fits perfect and nice qualityWas this review helpful to you?