Disney's Brave Merida Costume for Women
- Belt W/ Quiver
- 100% polyester costume
- Full length pullover velvet dress
- Hook and loop fastener down the center back
- Poly foam belt w/ attached quiver
- Officially licensed
This Is Your Fate
How much of our lives comes down to choice? Do we forge our own path, or does some outward force have an impact on the direction our lives travel? In Disney's film Brave, our heroine has a similar question on the mind. Merida wants to have a say in her future, but her family, culture, and traditions leave her little to no choice. Will she rebel against everything she knows to achieve her long sought freedom? Or will she be forced to live a live she doesn't want? Now you can portray this fiery Scottish princess in a Brave Women's Merida Costume!
This costume includes Merida's blue green dress and quiver belt. The long, velvety dress is certainly fit for royalty! The neckline and skirt hem are trimmed in gold embroidery. White fabric rests along the collarbone and wrists, as well as in the shoulder and sleeve cutouts, as if the wearer is dressed in an undershift (as is only proper). The slanted belt comes with the matching brown quiver attached. Looking for more Merida items? We've got bows and arrows on our site! As for the hair, you can style a wig, spraypaint your hair, or curl your own locks into wild tresses.
Make Your Choice
It's up to you whether or not to buy this dress, but we think it would make a stunning costume! This stubborn, willful, and very brave princess is worthy of the honor. It's time to unlock your inner bravery!
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Hips||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Hips||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Large||Hips||41" - 43"||104cm - 109cm|
- Couldn't use, but niceBy Anne | November 19, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 135 | Size MediumLoved the costume, the fabric, and was very excited to wear it. But I couldn't get the arms higher than my forearm! I'm 5'6", weigh 135, and the sleeves were so slender they would maybe fit my 12 yr old daughter. Had to return it. And I got a medium so I could wear a tank top underneath! I would only recommend if you have stick arms.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shelby Hibdon | October 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shelby Hibdon | October 30, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?