Teal Medieval Princess Costume for Girls
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Pullover dress has elastic back waistband
- Princess-cut bodice has printed gold flowers at neckline
- Metallic ribbon belt closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded vinyl crown set w/ faux gems has elastic band at back
We have so many questions about how princesses lived in the Medieval era. How could they stand wearing those gorgeous gowns without taking even one selfie? How did they keep those billowing sleeves from dragging through their morning porridge? How often did they actually interact with unicorns, once a week, monthly, biannually? Life as a royal may not have been the perfect life that we've come to imagine from fairy tales but those regal girls certainly knew how to dress.
If you see your daughter snap to attention when anyone mentions castles, she will love this luxurious teal gown. Straight out of Avalon, this graceful ensemble would blend into the King Arthur tales perfectly. Once in this gown, she's going to want her first unicorn ride but it'll be up to you to let her know that those mystical horses haven't been spotted since the 1200s. Sure, she might be disappointed but she'll forget all about it once she sees the photos you've been snapping of her. Regal details pepper this velvety gown from head to toe. The metallic edging of the full, hanging sleeves is echoed in the floral design along the neckline and the brocade ribbon belt. Any courtiers that saw a princess in a gown this gorgeous would want her crowned, pronto.
Whether your family is attending a Renaissance festival or your girl wants to dress up as Camelot's first lady, Guinevere, for Halloween she's bound to feel that rush of nobility when she feels the lush fabric of her sleeves. Turns out, it's easy to have to best of both worlds. She can dress like a princess but she doesn't have to give up modern conveniences like electricity and plumbing. Now that she's learned that you're just going to have to get used to called her "my liege".
|X-Small||Waist||up to 24"||up to 61cm|
|Small||Waist||up to 26"||up to 66cm|
|Medium||Waist||up to 28"||up to 71cm|
|Large||Waist||up to 30"||up to 76cm|
|X-Large||Waist||up to 32"||up to 81cm|
- Five StarsBy KGuarino | March 22, 2023My whole line looked fantastic at my wedding. I bought child’s costume AND Adult size as well. It was perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad you loved our Teal Medieval Princess Girl's Costume. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, it's always great to see our costumes making you, and others, happy. Hope you had a great wedding! Thanks again for this review!
- Five StarsBy Lyudmila | December 2, 2022Height 120cm | Weight 18kg | Size X-SmallThe dress is very pretty and good quality. It turned out to be a little big. My daughter is 7 years old and skinny. Her height is 120 cm.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume for my daughter.By Luke S | October 30, 2022Height 5'1" | Size LargeDaughter loves this costume, she's worn it three times before Halloween and it's held up great. Washed it after each time in a delicate bag and haven't had a single issue with it. She's 5'1" and slender, and the large fit her perfectly. Would definitely recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Looked great on my granddaughter!Was this review helpful to you?