Bear Costume Hood Accessory
- Latex and synthetic fiber hood/mask
- Protruding latex snout sits on top of head.
- Realistic three dimensional details
- Faux fur finish looks like the real deal
- Fabric and fur fur back covers back of neck
- For costume or battlefield wear!
Man, being a barbarian is tough! When you're not spending your time battling the other tribes of the north, you have to deal with the Romans, who are just always looking to expand their territories. At least you can keep your noggin toasty while you're wielding your sword in battle by wearing this epic Bear Hood/Mask.
You may even get to scare a few strangers along the way which is an added bonus because, you just can't put a price on the intimidation factor. Wearing a bear head on your real head will make you look like a threatening savage. This hood/mask is as close as you can get to becoming a real warrior. It features faux fur and realistic three dimensional details, as well as fake teeth. People will "bearly" be able to tell you apart from a Grizzly Bear or an intimidating soldier when you're wearing this wild accessory!
- Not Worth ItBy Glen | November 7, 2022Cheaply made so don't expect much. Should cost half the price or more. It will work for a Chicago Bears party I'm going to. But yeah...overpriced.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Extra head for the bear costumeBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021We got an extra head for our bear costume just because we wanted too. The one that comes with the costume is fine but we also like this one too. Your whole face is showing and the rubber teeth come down just around where your eyes are. Looks and feels great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Sparky | October 9, 2021Wasn’t nearly as furry as it shows, latex with a fuzzy coating.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?