Big Top Belle Clown Costume
- Red polyester dress
- Elastic gold sequin band around chest & shoulders
- Yellow off the shoulder sleeves
- Yellow underskirt w/ blue, red, green, & orange polka dots
- Mesh lining w/ a structured hoop to give skirt volume & shape
- Fluffy white puffs down middle & rainbow trim
- Ruffled polka dot collar fits around neck w/ elastic band
- Also included, red headband with colorful bow
No one ever said that clowns had to wear those fluffy jumpsuits.
Did they? We're pretty sure they didn't. We're also pretty sure you aren't required to wear ridiculously large shoes if you don't want to. That's the beauty of dressing as a clown! You get to interpret your outfit however you like. It's your own creation after all, so your clown can be in pastels, or have a giant tutu, or even a massive hat. So the question is, what do you want your clown character to look like?
If it were us, we'd go with some classic colors. Bright primary colors with polka dots or stripes. And if it were us, we'd avoid the full clown jumpsuit in lieu of something more comfortable. Maybe a dress or skirt? We'd definitely avoid big hands/feet, and go for something both clown-like but cute.
Essentially, we'd be after this Big Top Belle Clown Costume. It's a brightly colored polyester dress in all colors of the rainbow. There's yellow off-the-shoulder sleeves, different layers to the skirts (both stripes and polka dots), and a hoop skirt to give the dress volume. There's rainbow trim, gold sequin bands, a polka-dot collar, and even a red bowed headband to top it off. This outfit is both bright and cheery, but adorable, which we think is a win-win. Not to mention no jumpsuit! That's even better.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Horrible DressBy Jackie | December 9, 2020Size StandardI was expecting the dress for 12/09/2020 (today) but thankfully it arrive early. I took the costume out of the bag and realized that the dress was nothing like the picture. My dress did come with everything included (dress, headband, belt, etc.) on the picture that is advertised the costume has 3 white pom poms. However, my dress only came with one pom pom and it was stained red (a little). Not only that but the belt had a hole on the side and no way/where to tie it to. I'm upset especially because of the pricing. This dress cost me almost $60 and I honestly don't think my money is worth it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great outfit but elastic too tightBy Current Customer | May 18, 2018Costume is well worth the cost. Only issue was the elastic on sleeves very tight. I cut the elastic on the underneath to release the tension.
Purchased the purple wig and everybody loved it.Was this review helpful to you?