Baby Rag Doll Costume
- Bloomers W/ Attached Leggings
- Cap W/ Attached Yarn Wig
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Dress is black & white polka dot interlock w/ attached pink pinafore w/ printed hearts
- Center-back Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener, elastic back waistband
- Collar, sleeve puffs & hemline have white eyelet edging
- Eyelet edging above striped leggings, pink bow at knee of polka dotted bloomers
- Black & white yarn pigtails w/ pink bows attached to white cap
- Also available in toddler size
- Striped lower sleeves are fitted, polka-dotted upper sleeves are puffed
Cute as a Doll
What is something that everyone loves? It would have to pass the test of time and prove to remain relative as the years go on. Hmm, well one thing that comes to mind is an adorable doll. Dolls have been around for centuries. Even in ancient Greece children were recorded having played with dolls. Although no one has ever seen a doll as cute as your little one dressed up in the Baby Rag Doll Costume!
People could travel all around the world looking for a doll that will be as cute as your kiddo in this outfit but their journey would prove to be a failure. There is no China doll that could be as cute, no puppet will be as playful, and no teddy bear could ever be as cuddly as your new little rag doll. Your baby girl will transform into a mini gothic dolly once you dress her up in this lovable outfit. The cherry to top off this endearing costume is an adorable pair of white and black yarn pigtails attached to the pink bonnet. If you really want to doll up your baby this Halloween than give her a quick makeover and make her look as precious as a storybook character!
Bring your new limited edition Baby Rag Doll around the block to collect piles of sweet treats or visit some intriguing doll expos. Just make sure not to leave your bundle of joy alone for even a second, the last thing you want to deal with is a collector mistaking your cutie for an actual rag doll!
|6/12 Months||Tights Length||16"||41cm|
|18 Months||Tights Length||17"||43cm|
|24 Months||Tights Length||18"||46cm|
- PerfectBy Lizzie | November 10, 2022Height 27inches | Weight 15lbs | Size 6/12 MonthsLittle miss nugget, looked like raggedy goth in her little costume!! I absolutely loved it!! I do however recommend putting a sleeper or long sleeve & pants under it if it’s cold.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ADORABLE!!By Diana Benitez | October 28, 2022Size 6/12 MonthsAs soon as I seen this costume I immediately wanted it for my one year old, & thank god I did because she looked amazing in it! It’s just the right size and fits perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Thank youBy sagikalif | May 3, 2022The costume was in the right size, and of good quality. We received compliments. We will be happy to order more costumes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy ??-?? | February 26, 2022Wow! Love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 12, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Rag DollBy Susan | November 8, 2018I’m beyond happy of the costume and how it fit on my daughter. Not to mention how cute she looked .Was this review helpful to you?