Adult Burlap Voodoo Doll Plus Size Costume
- Shirt w/ 2 Attached Foam Pins
- Mask w/ Attached Foam Pin
- 100% jute burlap & tricot fabrics
- All pieces have burlap outer shell w/ smooth tricot lining for comfort
- Tunic shirt fastens w/ button at back of neck
- Shirt has decorative stitching on sleeves, appliqued foam heart w/ 2 attached foam pins
- Pants have elastic waistband, decorative stitching down each side
- Full-head mask has fiberfill stuffing for shape
- Mask has decorative stitching, appliqued eyes, attached foam pin
We might be able to give you some good advice to protect yourself from potential voodoo doll induced mind control. One of the best ways to do this is go entirely bald and always completely incinerate any hair that you cut off your body. This way, nobody can put a speck of your DNA on those terrifying little playthings. If you are a little attached to your hair and don't have a flamethrower at your house, you can always hide from everybody for the rest of your life. that way you don't have to do anything with the fear of upsetting someone. The only problem is your family might be a little upset that they never see you anymore, so they will probably voodoo the heck out of you until you show up at the family Thanksgiving dinner.
We do have one last solution that might work. It could also potentially turn you into a super villain. You could become the doll! Just throw on this sweet uniform and not only will you not be able to be controlled, but you can also control anybody else you want while you're at it! How could selling this costume to anyone possible go wrong?
|2X||Waist||49" - 55"||124cm - 140cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|3X||Waist||53" - 60"||135cm - 152cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|4X||Waist||57" - 64"||145cm - 163cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome CostumeBy Current Customer | December 1, 2020Height 6’2” | Weight 310 | Size 3XFit my husband a little big, but perfect for his height. The best costume ever. The only thing was that the mask was squished & the patches were coming off but we fixed it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It was a hit!By Lucy S. | November 1, 2020Size 3XThe costume was great! I had to shorten the arms and legs, but I am short so that was expected. The eye buttons did get folded up in shipping, but a few quick stiches to secure the edges and it was fine. The head is a bit shallow, but worked fine on me. Someone with a longer neck or bigger head might have a problem though. Please note though - the lining moves with you and stretches a bit but even though it was on the baggier side, the burlap doesn't give at all, and getting into the SUV too quick did result in a leg seam splitting, but it is repairable and was well worth the effect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
GREAT COSTUME!By MELISSA | October 30, 2019This is a great costume after a few fixes at home. The costume is squished in the packaging, especially the head! A steamer is a MUST in order to fix it. The steam will relax the burlap and unwrinkle the costume, it also plumps the head back up with a little manipulating. The eyes are also messed up during shipping, which we sewed them on the edges and they now look great. The head is a tad shallow and hard to stay on but I used a ball cap turned backwards underneath and the head was MUCH more secure! I tried sewing a strap in but it made the top collapse in and I didnt like the overall look so i took that back off:) with the head so short, i think you will need a turtleneck to cover up the neck area, at least i bought one to wear underneath. Also black gloves! I have attached a photo of what the costume looks like right out of the box and then after i steamed it and fixed the eyes. I will wear it tomorrow for Halloween and update the completed look! Overall I love this costume!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks so much for your valuable tips on how to make sure this Made by Us Voodoo Doll costume lives up to it's potential. The pictures look awesome!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?