Burlap Voodoo Doll Unisex Costume
- Shirt w/ 2 Attached Foam Pins
- Mask w/ Attached Foam Pin
- 100% jute burlap & tricot fabrics
- All pieces have burlap outer shell w/ smooth tricot lining for comfort
- Tunic shirt fastens w/ button at back of neck
- Shirt has decorative stitching on sleeves, appliqued foam heart w/ 2 attached foam pins
- Pants have elastic waistband, decorative stitching down each side
- Full-head mask has fiberfill stuffing for shape
- Mask has decorative stitching, appliqued eyes, attached foam pin
- Exclusively, made by us!
Introducing....the Voodoo Doll costume! This burlap voodoo doll costume will actually turn you into a mystical Voodoo doll. No, you can't stick a needle into your hand to give your foe arthritis but you can scare them into behaving better. Pop out in this costume, which comprises a burlap long sleeved shirt, elastic waistband pants, and soft-sculpted mask, and you'll frighten them, without a doubt. Black stitching along the side of the costume gives a homemade appearance. The black and red button eyes on the mask add a cute but creepy touch that will make your enemies feel uneasy. Your rival will get one glimpse at you and they'll get the hint to shape up. Whoever said frightening someone into being a nice person wouldn't work is completely wrong!
|X-Small||Waist||29" - 36 1/2"||74cm - 93cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Small||Waist||33" - 39 1/2"||84cm - 100cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Waist||37" - 43"||94cm - 109cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Waist||41" - 47"||104cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Waist||45" - 51"||114cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- A pretty decent costumeBy Jasmine | October 31, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 200 | Size MediumI bought this costume to wear while giving out candy on Halloween. I ordered a medium based on the measurements, and while it did fit, it was a bit snug. The pants felt tight in the crotch area, but were a little loose around the waist. I had to safety pin them to the leggings I wore underneath. And, trust me, you want to wear long sleeves and pants/leggings of some sort because the burlap is super itchy and irritating against the skin. The head for my costume was a bit big and wobbly. It was also a bit hard to see out of. I ended up safety pinning the head to the front of the shirt in a way that I could still remove the head (pulling it forward so it hovered in front of my chest), and so I could see without too much issue. I sat on my porch with the head on, and because I was able to sit so still, I spooked so many kids (and even a few adults). They thought I was animatronic. They thought I was a stuffed doll decoration. I even had one girl think I was going to jump scare her. lol I did receive a lot of compliments on the costume, though, which was nice. This was the most fun I've had while handing out candy on Halloween. Well worth it, even with it being a little snug and needing to safety pin a few things.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled A pretty decent costume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled A pretty decent costume No (0)
- Everyone loved itBy Marilyn | November 20, 2019Everyone loved it . Mask gets hot but what do you expect. I wore this over my jeans and thermo shirt.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Everyone loved it Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Everyone loved it No (0)
- Won: Most Likely To Scare ChildrenBy Joe | November 19, 2018This costume was great. It fit perfectly. It was a bit difficult to sit since it's made of burlap. The material is also itchy so it's best to wear a long sleeve shirt. The head was squashed right out of the box. I used my handheld steam cleaner to get out all the wrinkles from the costume and the foam head. The steam also helped get rid of some of the itchiness of the burlap. I won a 50$ gift card at work with this awesome outfit. My next costume will definitely be from Halloween Costumes.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Won: Most Likely To Scare Children Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Won: Most Likely To Scare Children No (0)
- Super cool look love itBy Current Customer | September 16, 2016We love the costume. Comfy and just what we needed. It is as good as any costume we have purchased from Spirit and I would say even better made. I would def recommend this costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Drew Davies | November 6, 2022Size MediumCleverly built, and easy to pair with boots and mittens for a complete costume. Lots of people asked me if I made this costume myself.
Only recommendation I have for fun.com is to make the button-eyes out of balsa or something rigid instead of fabric. Even with a steamer, it was hard to get those flat.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy Jowi | October 30, 2020This is a well made, super fun costume. As a large man carrying some extra weight, it was nice to find a costume in a comfortable size for me. This is a great company :)
Thank youBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled great costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled great costume No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you for all the love! We're so glad that this Voodoo Doll costume made your Halloween special!
- Five StarsBy Steven | October 9, 2020Size SmallGreat Costume! Only bad thing is that it came a little reap but other then that it’s amazing.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2019Costume came very squashed in the packaging. Wore it 3 short times and the crotch area came out at the seams. Contacted the company and since I wore it 3x, they wouldn't stand behind it. I think for this amount of $$ it should hold up longer than that. Probably won't be ordering from this company again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Danielpuente | October 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy SuperMOMM | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Costume needed some adjustments. The mask was squished and needed to be smoothed and the eyes sewn down. It didn't sit securely and was hard to see out of. Shipping was fast, but too expensive for the mask to be squished. Good quality, so still worth 3 stars. I'll order again. Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect costume!By Terri | November 4, 2018This costume was perfect for my husband. He was a big hit!! The suit is well made. It fit him perfect using the size chart. Highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Needed workBy Anonymous | October 22, 2018The head on this costume needed a lot of work. The button eyes were very loose and bent out of shape. They would resist and cover the eye holes. So I hot glued them down. The head itself was very bent out of shape. Not just from being folded, but there were some stitches that were keeping it from making the rounded shape in the photo. I cut the stitches and then hand sewed it back. Still, it's a cute costume.Was this review helpful to you?
Great for cooler climatesBy Joshua Wayne Wilkerson | October 22, 2017No mouth hope so it was a bit warm for outside Halloween PartyWas this review helpful to you?