Women's Voodoo Doll Costume
- Women's Voodoo Doll Costume
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex outer shell, 100% polyester lining
- Back zipper, button at back of neck
- Elastic at neckline & puffed sleeve cuffs
- Built-in petticoat w/ tulle hem ruffle
- Printed & appliqued graphics
- 6" tall stuffed voodoo doll accessory
- Doll hangs from faux leather wrist cuff by 7" long chain
So we've always wondered about this costume. As a voodoo doll, is someone else controlling you with a smaller version of a doll dressed as you who is already dressed as a voodoo doll?
Or are you dressed as a life-sized voodoo doll of somebody else so someone can use you to control the other person? Do you just control yourself dressed as a voodoo doll of someone else and control that someone else? Phew! That's way too deep for us!
Let's leave the complexities behind and just take this dress at face value: a cute and delightfully creepy costume look. There are a ton of ways that you could customize your costume experience when you go out in this look. You could enhance the look by using some makeup on your arms and legs to make it look like you were sewn together. You could add a terrifying mask to complete your mysterious style, and you could even carry around some oversized pins to let your friends "poke" you.
This voodoo doll costume comes with everything you need to get the perfect look for Halloween. It starts with the tan dress with black details and sewn-on black stitching. The attached white skirt has red trim for added detail and the included voodoo doll accessory takes this costume to the next level. Whatever kind of ritualistic creation you'd like to be, just grab some black heels and maybe a pair of torn up or fishnet stockings along with all the black and white makeup you own. Just, whatever you do, don't take any pieces of our hair and try to control us!
|X-Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Very cool outfitBy Anonymous | November 1, 2015I ordered it and had it on yesterday. I ordered an M. Good fit! Though an S would have been good too!
People LOVED it. I bought an extra skirt for underneathde dress to give it more volume. So took the advice of the other reviewer. Thanks!
Also de back is indeed a little low so your bra strap could show. But I just secured my dress to my backstrap if my bra with a pin. So you couldnt see it.
With a wig (wich i did not buy here) and some stiches on the lips I was ready to creep!Was this review helpful to you?
- Scary cuteBy Current Customer | December 5, 2017It fit so well and I loved it more than I thought I would. I got so many compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect sizingBy Anonymous | October 22, 2014I ordered this in a XL to my dismay :( BUT it was true to the size specifications on the chart and it is a comfortable fit. I am a dress size 12-13. I thought that the skirt was going to be fuller. If that is to your liking, you might want to purchase an under skirt to give it more volume. Can't wear a regular bra with this as the upper aspect of the dress at the back is open so the bra back, not the straps, can be seen.
Other accessories I got to go with this were the bloody high heels and bloody thigh high stockings which I thought looked cool. The shoe size ran small for me, if that is helpful, so had to order a size up. Not sure if all the shoes are that way. I ordered a 9 and need a 10.
I am looking forward to dressing up this Hallowe'en and accessorizing with makeup etc. Haven't seen an outfit like this one yet.Was this review helpful to you?
- Voodoo MagicBy KDCobain | November 1, 2015This is an incredibly sexy costume and fun to wear! I got more complements on this than anything for the last three years. The ripped tights are a MUST HAVE. High platform patent leather shoes look great. Be sure to buy the red petticoat to get the full skirt look shown in the picture. It runs a little small, so if you're an in between size, go up. I LOVE THIS ONE -- and no one else had it at any of the 6 parties I wore it to on either Friday or Halloween night.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun and comfortableBy Current Customer | September 20, 2016Great voodoo costume! A bit flimsy but great for the priceWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits perfect!!By KillerDoll | October 3, 2021Height 5’2 | Weight 124 | Size MediumI listened to the reviews and sized up, and bought the extra red petticoat to go underneath and it’s PERFECT!! Can’t wait to wear this.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 20, 2019the dress is perfect!!!! i love it so much!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- loved this costumeBy Anonymous | November 8, 2016I ordered it in a medium because the reviews said it ran small. Glad I did, and the medium fit perfectly (Im 5'8 and 145lbs). It was slightly short, but putting a petticoat underneath fixed that, and the extra fluff looks a lot better. The back is open, so I wore a stick on bra which worked well. Also bought stockings like the picture which looked great, small red gloves, and a black doll wig. Some people didn't know who I was haha, but overall with makeup and everything the costume was comfy and a hit. Only thing I didn't like was the voodoo doll it comes with was really tiny, which didn't look good. I bought a different one. With makeup and maybe some stitches, the whole costume comes together nicely. I would recommend it!Was this review helpful to you?
- My absolute favoriteBy Lizzie | October 17, 2016Seriously love this outfit so muchWas this review helpful to you?
- can't wait to wear it !!!!! PerfectBy Anonymous | March 25, 2016The costume is exactly as the picture except for the volume at the bottom. I read the reviews and bought to red skirt and thank god I did. It NEEDS it. Im usually a medium but inbought a large to be safe and the tops a little big but since I'm curvy on the bottom it held well down there. The materials pretty light and comfortable as well !!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a great looking costume on you! We love that you took the time to "doll" it up even more with the makeup. Here's hoping you had fun at your event, and we appreciate your feedback.
- Celebrity Skin - It's Fabulous!By Kim | October 31, 2015This costume is adorable! The ripped tights (sold separately) are a MUST have. I have worn the costume to three parties already with two more tonight. I look like Courtney Love so people just think it's an extreme grunge look instead of a voodoo doll, but it still looks great. LOVE IT!!!Was this review helpful to you?