Womens Plus Size Voodoo Doll Costume
- Women's Plus Size Voodoo Doll Costume
- 97% polyester/3% spandex
- Halter-style top buttons in back
- Dress stretches to fit and has a zipper in back
- Attached petticoat under skirt
- Heart, stitching and snake patterns on front of dress
- Black wrist band has attached voodoo doll
Need to take out a bit of revenge on someone? You could try egging their house, but that would be a waste of perfectly delicious eggs. How about placing a curse on them? That doesn't seem direct enough, but you may be on the right track by going with magic.
Voodoo would be a good way to go since you'll instantly get to see the effects of your vengeful magic on your target. Voodoo is also a lot more user-friendly than regular, everyday magic. Someone else with experience practicing the dark arts can set up the voodoo doll for you and all you have to do is follow the instructions. It's the perfect paranormal revenge system for the fast-paced modern world!
Or, you can skip through all the trouble of finding someone to make a voodoo doll and get right to working your own mystical mojo with this Women's Plus Size Voodoo Doll Costume. The enchanted designs and stitching on this sexy, yet scary dress add to its darkly magical style, and would be perfectly complemented by your favorite tights or fishnet stockings to make the look your own. It even comes with a smaller matching voodoo doll attached to a black wristband, which you can either use as an accessory or as backup in case you run into someone in need of a little extra magical retaliation while you're out. If the subject of your revenge happens to be an ex-boyfriend, they are going to regret whatever they did when you show up to the party in this costume!
|1X||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|1X||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|2X||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|2X||Waist||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|2X||Dress Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|3X||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|3X||Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|4X||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|4X||Waist||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|5X||Chest||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
|5X||Waist||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|6X||Chest||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|6X||Waist||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- poorly madeBy Vanessa | October 29, 2015Umm, cute idea execution is very poor. I paid 78.99 for one piece of fabric with some slight Tulle sewn on I have no idea how this dress would withstand a night on the town. Maybe I'd pay 20 dollars for this but not worth what I did pay. Save your money!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but poorly madeBy Anonymous | October 21, 2015I received my order, was a little loose, but fine. ZIpper was damaged. It begans to open from the bottom. Got my replacement and the same thing happened. Thought about taking to tailor to have zipper replaced, but shouldn't have to pay another $20 for one night. If the zipper was legit, the costume would be super cute. As you can see in the picture, it's zipped all the way up but opening from bottom.Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect!!! ( size xs )By lior | March 1, 2017:)Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it! Absolutely perfect!By TARA W. | October 6, 2014The site recommends the costume size fit for you based on your measurements, and it gave me the PERFECT fit for my costume! So excited to wear it for my Halloween party! The costume is a little darker & more wrinkled than in the picture, but I think it adds to the look. Costume came with everything & looks really good. Really, REALLY impressed! Shipping was about a week, but came in the time recommended so it wasn't late. I would definitely recommend the costume & ordering from this site! Plus, they usually have deals going on, which is awesome!Was this review helpful to you?
- to smallBy Current Customer | November 21, 2015even after you measure your self go a size larger not true measurmentsWas this review helpful to you?
- Very tightBy Anonymous | October 1, 2015It fits but it's really tight it's best to go the next size up and even than it is to little I'm a large woman so make sure you aren't uncomfortable in tight clothingWas this review helpful to you?
- It's better than I imagined!By DoloresU | September 29, 2016I ordered this costume on 9/25 with an estimated receive by date of 10/3. The costume arrived 4 days early! Now I'm a plus sized woman and I'm short. So I was concerned about a couple of things...would it fit and would it be durable? I ordered it based on my measurements. And the dress not only fits but has a tad bit of wiggle room making it super comfy both while standing and sitting. I'm going to be wearing this costume to an amusement park for a Halloween party and based on other reviews I'm praying that it will hold up. *fingers crossed*
First, I love this costume! It's very cute and from what I can tell so far, it looks properly sewn and the zipper looks to be pretty strong.
Secondly, the details of this costume are better than pictured. What you can't tell in the photo is that the stitch details and snake are actually sewn on. The heart/skull pins are printed. The button closure also looks to be sewn very well so I am not worried that it'll come apart.
I like how the skirt is fully lined with the crinoline detail at the bottom. Now because I'm short (I'm only 5'0"), this dress comes to just above my knees which quite frankly is PERFECT for the event that I'll be wearing it to. I won't be able to wear my petticoat I was planning on having underneath because it's shorter than the skirt length of the dress. But that's ok. I think it looks fine just as it is.
Now this is all based upon first impressions when trying it on at home after I received it. I will be back to give another review AFTER the event to talk about the actual durability of the costume.
But for now I have nothing but good things to rave about for both the company and the product.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, what a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give this feedback, and we are crossing our fingers that your event goes well. Don't forget to share pictures of your event if you'd like, it's always fun to see our costumes in action!
- Love it!By Anonymous | October 26, 2015Had ordered another costume from another site and the fit was absolutely terrible! Returned it. Was very afraid of ordering another costume.
I found this site and loved the they gave actual measurements. So I decided to give it a shot and order from here.
This arrived fairly quickly. It fit like a glove! I wear a size 14, and the 1x was perfect. I am 5'3" and the dress is about 2.5" from the top of my knee. The red tulle part hit my knee.
I have a black petticoat that I haven't decided if I am going to wear, since the dress actually looks cute without it. Mine has a bit of the black spray on it. I purchased a voodoo doll patch that I am going to add to it. The cuff of the doll is huge on me, so I may take the doll and stitch it to the dress; not sure yet.
Thank you for such a great experience and this will be my site for future costume purchases!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Glitch266 | October 23, 2015Came on time, and it looks exactly like the picture..Very good! I love it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too small!By Nicole | October 8, 2015I knew I wanted this costume since July. I was so excited since I'm a bigger girl (24-26). I ordered a 5x to be on the safe side. The costume came quickly, which was nice. I tried it on and it "fit" (it zipped because the material near the zipper was stretchy). The dress was way too tight. I am currently waiting for a 6x so hopefully that will be much better. So for you bigger ladies definitely order a size or two up. Also, the dress is very short and the red petticoat does not make the dress look as full as it seems. But I remain hopeful because I've had my heart set on this costume. Customer service I spoke too was great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- xl voo doo doll costumesBy Anonymous | October 22, 2017Love it, bought 2 other costumes and the sizes were not a good fit. This company is hands on with accurate sizing. Highly recommend but follow the size chart.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorably Cute and Surprisingly DurableBy Anonymous | September 25, 2017I work at a haunted hayride and I am a plus size short girl. Not only is this a comfortable costume, it makes me feel cute and has held up in the elements for 3 years. At first I didn't think it looked durable, but its the thinner stretchier material that has kept it intact and I don't have rips, or ripped seems. Yeah the tulle at the bottom is always 2d vs 3d, but all costumes are like that so I don't judge them on this, but others might. I LOVE the mini doll!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very HappyBy Witchygertie | October 21, 2016Halloween costumes are always difficult if you are not a standard size 8. I followed the size guide and it was perfect. The costume is great. You will need a full petticoat to make it really pop - but I couldn't be more pleased with the outfit. It is not heavy material, so you may need a sweater or shawl, if you live in the more northern climes, but otherwise I'm very pleased. A few tucks needed for a perfect fit, but very easy to alter - even for the sewing challenged like me. Shipping was very fast too - just beware, they want a signature so you'll have to pre-arrange with FED EX or you'll have to wait a day or pick it up at a drop off.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the feedback and I'm happy to hear that the costume was to your liking! As for having FedEx or UPS signatures, that is not something that our website requires, that is up to the individual driver in your area and whether they are comfortable leaving the package or not. Thanks again for the review, have a fun Halloween!
- Loved itBy Current Customer | October 16, 2016I'm a size 24. Had to order the 5X. I do think that's a big insane. Most places I'm a 2 or 3X. But either way, it fit perfectly! I will be getting a fluffier petticoat to go underneath. But I'm so happy with this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume, just not on meBy Sylvia Montalvo | September 26, 2016Very fast delivery. Love the costume, but had to return it because the colour was not flattering on me. Perfect length! Good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- greatBy Amurray | December 26, 2015love it fit just rite and looks great on meWas this review helpful to you?