Toddler Little Rag Doll Costume
- 4T: Apr 13 2023
- Pair of Socks
- Dress: 100% polyester, apron & bloomers: 99% polyester , 1% cotton
- Blue floral print calico dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Dress has ruffled collar, elastic at sleeve cuffs
- Pinafore apron has same-fabric waist ties, red rickrack trim at hemline
- White broadcloth knee-length bloomers have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Knitted yarn wig
- Red & white striped knee-high socks
- Exclusively, made by us!
When you were a little girl you wanted a baby to play with. Your mom said you were not going to get any more siblings, so she gave you a doll instead. It was one of those cute little raggedy dolls. The ones with the yarn hair and the striped stockings. As you got older you traded in the raggedy doll for a Barbie, then the Barbie for make-up.
Now, you don't have time to put make-up on. No, you barely even have time to sleep. Your little girl wakes you up at the weirdest hours. And when she decides it is a good time for a nap you have to catch up on the laundry, and the rest of the house work that has fallen behind. And you even get excited for a little peace when you go to work.
This Halloween dress your sweet girl up in this Toddler Little Rag Doll Costume. You will feel like a kid again, taking care of your raggedy dolls. Your mom will laugh when you stop by her house for trick or treating. She knew that giving you that doll was the right thing to do. All your friends will be so jealous when they see you with the cutest doll ever. Your old raggedy doll won't hold a candle to your squirmy little girl in this costume, especially when she giggles from the bottom of her belly, shaking her red yarn hair. But then again your old raggedy doll never peed on you.
|12 Months||Dress Chest||21"||53cm|
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|12 Months||Dress Waist||21"||53cm|
|12 Months||Dress Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|12 Months||Bloomers Waist||15" - 25"||38cm - 64cm|
|12 Months||Bloomers Outseam||10"||25cm|
|12 Months||Apron Length||8"||20cm|
|18 Months||Dress Chest||22"||56cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|18 Months||Dress Waist||22"||56cm|
|18 Months||Dress Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|18 Months||Bloomers Waist||16" - 26"||41cm - 66cm|
|18 Months||Bloomers Outseam||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Apron Length||9"||23cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||13 1/4"||34cm|
|2T||Dress Waist||22 1/2"||57cm|
|2T||Bloomers Waist||16" - 26"||41cm - 66cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Bloomers Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- CUTEST THING EVER!By Blair | October 29, 2015great quality! excellent value! priced just the wig elsewhere for the cost of the whole costume. add some shoes and I used my own bow, Adorable <3Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled CUTEST THING EVER! Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled CUTEST THING EVER! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Tranice Garner | November 1, 2022Height 31” | Weight 32 lbs. | Size 4TCutest costume ever, Raegan lived wearing this outfit and it looked awesome on her. Only sight is with the wig it needs a way to adjust it was quiet to big for her head and had to use a lot of Bobbie pins to secure it to her bun and scalp to keep it from moving around or coming off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So Cute!!By Anonymous | October 24, 2022Height 25lbs | Weight 25lbs | Size 18 MonthsWe loved it! My daughter wears 18/24 months and we got 18 months and it fit perfect. Only problem we had was elastic in the sleeves were wayyy to tight. We ended up cutting it out. But other than that it’s a perfect costume that got so many compliments!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute!By Jessica | November 14, 2020Height 27 in | Weight 18 lbs | Size 12 MonthsSuper cute costume! I decided to buy a separate pair of red and white striped tights because the included socks were huge and a little orangey in color to me. I also ended up trimming the wig a little since it didn’t fall straight around her face and had some stray long pieces, but other than that it was perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Jessica,
We cannot get over how adorable your daughter is in our exclusive Toddler Little Rag Doll costume! We have to say that you did a great job on the trim for the wig, it looks like a perfect fit!
- PerfectBy Jessica Brown | November 1, 2020Height 27 inches | Weight 19.8 lbs | Size 12 MonthsQuality was amazing!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- disappointedBy Caitlin | October 13, 2022Size 18 MonthsWAY too small. Ordered 18 month for my daughter who usually fits into 12-18 months. The elastic in the sleeves was so tight that it left marks on my daughter's arms from only trying it on for a couple minutes. The dress was so tight that the back wouldn't even velcro together.
The wig was so huge that it fit me! It falls off her and looks nothing like the ones in the reviews that basically sold me the costume because they were so cute. The wig is NOT the same one pictured. There is a big 3" wide band of crocheted yarn across the entire bottom with no hair in that area.
I guess I will be returning the costume which means I lost out on the $5.99 shipping it took to get it here, the shipping it will take to send back, plus the 18% restocking fee that the company deducts upon returning the item. I do not recommend at all.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 17, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Kaitlin | October 16, 2021Height 21 pounds | Weight 21 pounds | Size 18 MonthsAdorable costume. It all fits very nicely aside from the headpiece. The wig is very soft and almost made like a hat so it’s very baby friendly but it could have been made a little smaller as it’s quite large on my daughter.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- We loved itBy Stacers05 | November 18, 2018My 15 month old wore a size 18 months. She looked adorable and won the best kid costume at a neighborhood Halloween party. We loved this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest CostumeBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016Got this for my 2 year old and received so many compliments! Costume is good quality and so cute! Highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit is not for chubby babiesBy wendy | October 20, 2016Sadly I'm on my second size for this costume. The first I ordered towards the upper end of the size she currently wears and it was too tight on the under dress, so I exchanged for the next size up. The dress is still too tight (and I had followed the sizing chart).
The quality of the product is good. The material for the dress is stiff and scratchy, however. Also, the apron can not be worn separately (it has velcro to attch to the shoulders of the dress), otherwise I would have just worn it with a different under dress.
Definitely size way up for chubby babies/toddlers.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love itBy Current Customer | October 14, 2016Great and beautiful costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- I loved itBy Current Customer | October 14, 2016II brought 6 of these for our pre school show in nz unfortunately we only had 5 in box but on talking to one of your operators another one will be sent.
But i loved it! It was amazing!Was this review helpful to you?
- Raggedy Ann!By Trina | September 5, 2016The costume is very cute, can't wait for my daughter to wear it! There was one small difference between the photo/description & what I received. The knee socks in the photo are not what comes with the costume. They are actually regular adult size socksWas this review helpful to you?