Adult Sullivan the Monster Costume
- 100% polyester
- Zips up front for closure
- Furry blue jumpsuit w/ purple polka dots
- Glittery claws on the attached paws & feet
- Long spotted tail w/ purple spikes attached in back
- Attached hood features purple horn, spikes, large blue eyes, & white teeth
Sullivan's the name and scaring is the game. Sully is a master scarer, but that doesn’t mean he’s not lovable. In fact, he may be the most lovable monster of them all with his big, harry hugs and even bigger heart!
James P. Sullivan was always a bit of a walking contradiction. Scaring is in his blood and expectations were always high for him. Even though he struggled a bit in college, he still lived up to his scaring potential once he entered the workforce at Monsters, Inc. Even as a top scarer, Sully has a softer side that he often shows through his close friendships and kind heart. What could be better than being terrifying yet lovable?
Transform into one of the top scaring monsters with this exclusive Adult Sullivan the Monster Costume. This costume is not only fun and unique – it’s also insanely comfortable! The furry blue jumpsuit has purple polka dots and a long, spotted tail with purple spikes. The jumpsuit zips up the front for easy on and off and the attached paws and feet have glittery claws. The transformation will be complete when you put up the attached hood that features a purple horn, spikes, large blue eyes, and white teeth. When you put on this adult Halloween costume you’ll be ready to go after the scare record, but just watch out for cute little toddlers who are still awake when you arrive ... they are the hardest to scare – you may just end up making them laugh instead!
|Small / Medium||Chest||50"||127cm|
|Small / Medium||Torso||36"||91cm|
|Small / Medium||Length||60"||152cm|
|Large / X-Large||Chest||54"||137cm|
|Large / X-Large||Torso||39"||99cm|
|Large / X-Large||Length||63"||160cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- IT WAS AWESOME!!By Anonymous | November 16, 2013We wore this costume 4 times throughout the Halloween season! Had it dry cleaned twice and it's now packed for next year! It is very well made!Was this review helpful to you?
- This costume is hugeBy Anonymous | September 29, 2018The costume “s/m” is huge and the arms or the costume are super long... instead of one of the feet being a foot with three claws, it’s just paw piece stuck onto there... if you’re gonna price a costume at anything over 100$ it should perfect in my opinion. Did not like at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth the moneyBy Current Customer | November 18, 2016Nice warm costume! Little bigger than I described. Quality material, constructed well.Was this review helpful to you?