Monsters Inc Sulley Adult Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur & fiberfill
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener tabs at center back
- Stuffed tail attaches to back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has stuffed horns on top, hook & loop fastener tab under chin
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- Archie the Scare-Pig not included
Go ahead. Give us your best scare!
Introducing the one and only, James P. Sullivan. He's Monsters Inc's top scarer, but that wasn't always the case. A long time ago, back in Sulley's college days, he was a student in a fraternity at Monsters University: Oozma Kappa, and let's just say that this fraternity wasn't exactly known for taking in the school's scariest monsters. On the contrary, Oozma Kappa accepted the strangest, most bizarre, and socially awkward students on campus! But did that make Sulley's bright blue fur all ruffled? No way! He worked his way from the bottom of the bunch at Monsters U and made it to the top of Monsters, Inc. and as a result, became one of the best scarers that Monstropolis has ever seen! Of course, Sulley had some help along the way from his bestie since day one, Mike Wazowski!
We know that on the surface Sulley doesn't look that scary. After all, his fur appears to be soft and well-groomed and those purple polka dots all over are absolutely adorable. We have some great news for you because now you can know what it feels like to be Monsters, Inc. top scarer by wearing this officially licensed adult Sulley costume.
As Boo would say, you will look like a big fluffy "kitty" when you wear the zip-up jumpsuit and the coordinating headpiece. The bright turquoise color matches Sulley's fur from the movies and it even comes with purple spots that really pull the look together! With that being said, you will have to practice your scaring techniques just like Sulley did in college to really reel in lots of loud screams! Of course, you could also use this officially licensed outfit to turn over a new leaf and make people laugh instead. It's really up to you
- "Hey Sulley!" is what i heard all night!By Anonymous | November 13, 2013I was afraid no one would no who i was (my daughter was the only one i truly cared about with this costume). But all night long, as we walked the neighbor hood streets, kids yelled "Hey Sulley!" and "are you Sulley?". A few grown ups recognized the character, but the ones who didn't didn't know who Sullivan was even after i explained. My daughter loved it. It fit well. It was VERY warm.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not bad, a little tightBy Current Customer | November 6, 2019Comfortable fit but a little tight, I’m 5’6” 150lbs and ordered the medium adult. Would have ordered the Large if I knew.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not bad, a little tight Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not bad, a little tight No (0)Monster Responds...Sulley from Monsters Inc is such a fun idea for Halloween! Thanks for letting us know about the sizing, we're sure that will be very helpful for future monsters.
- Four StarsBy lotta | January 28, 2019Quality is good.Was this review helpful to you?