Monsters Inc Plus Size Sulley Costume
- 4X: Sep 8 2023
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- 100% polyester faux fur & fiberfill
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener tabs at center back
- Stuffed tail attaches to back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has stuffed horns on top, hook & loop fastener tab under chin
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- Perfect attire for catching Scare-Pig mascots
There are two schools of thought when it comes to Sulley. To some, like monsters living in Monstropolis, he's the scariest thing they've ever seen and the best scarer at Monsters Inc. To others, like Boo, he's just a big kitty. Here at HalloweenCostumes.com we like to think of Sulley as something in between. What's scarier than a giant blue and purple polka dotted monster with huge fangs? Not a whole lot! On the other hand, he is just a big fuzzy monster with purple polka dots and pleasant blue fur... we can't decide! Let's just say he's kinda of scary, but also kind of adorable. Become Sulley for yourself with this awesome costume and you too just might be an honor student at Monsters University. Goooo MU! BOO Scary Tech.
- SulleyBy Anonymous | November 11, 2015
Nice costume. Good if you are under 6 ft. If you are over 6feet tall the legs and arms will be a bit short. Sizes run small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Could've been betterBy Dr | November 6, 2022
Height 5'10 | Weight 245 | Size 2XTail Velcro was weak kept falling off, 2xl neck was very wide and rode up in groin area, arms and legs were a little shortBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021
Was this review helpful to you?
- XXL my EyeBy Zachariah | October 16, 2021
Height 6' 0" | Weight 225 | Size 2XThe arms are medium length, the torso is to short for my body.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Nick | October 24, 2018
I'm 6'6 300 lbs. I have very broad shoulders. Legs were short, and arms were very short, could barely get over my shoulders, could barely velcro the top Velcro for my shoulders. Not meant for the big and tall like implies.Was this review helpful to you?