Adult Mad Scientist Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% PVC faux leather
- Tan interlock tunic w/ reddish brown faux leather strap at the collar
- Dark brown faux leather apron w/ belts
- Brown faux leather arm straps
- Reddish brown faux leather gloves
- Goggles w/ faux leather trim on top and elastic band in back
May we be blunt? Regular science is boring.
That's right. We said it. What's the fun in staring at microscopic organisms all day? Or working out how to make something more energy efficient? Pfft. Lame.
Now, if you're into creating brand new monsters, trying to discover the key to mind control, and have maybe made a radioactive death ray or two, well. That's the kind of science we like to hear about. As a matter of fact, we would be proud fans of such scientific work, following your projects avidly. It's about time that the science community got a healthy helping of of crazy back in its blood.
And if you're going to try your hand at being a mad scientist, you better look the part. Let's be honest, no one will take your crazy seriously in a simple lab coat. No, you'll need something like our Mad Scientist Costume. It comes with a tan tunic, a faux leather apron with belts, and even has extra straps for you arms. There's even a pair of goggles and gloves to complete the ensemble. In this? In this you'll look positively psychotic. Everyone would know exactly what kind of scientist you are and what kind of science you stand for. That's right. The mad kind.
- All good, but...By Current Customer | September 24, 2023
The googles/gloves that came with it are sub-par, everything else is fine for a costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mad Scientist HubbyBy Barbara | July 31, 2023
My husband looks great as an "old school" scientist. Can't wait for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?