Women's Mad Scientist Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 96% polyester 4% cotton
- Jacket front has faux snaps with hook and loop closure at front
- Gloves have shiny wet-look finish
- Foam goggles have elastic band around back of head
Mixin' Up the Medicine
Ever since "the lab" became a thing, some seriously awesome things have come from the mad scientists that locked themselves in basements and attics to see what interesting concoctions they could come up with. Just think, a radar engineer didn't know he invented the microwave until the chocolate bar he had in his pocket began to melt when he was fooling around with new radar tech. A lack of attention in the lab created inventions such as shatterproof glass, corn flakes, and Vaseline. Oh, and let's not forget the modern life changer, Penicillin! So, in our opinion, the best virtue you can have in the lab is madness. Sure, you might accidentally create a medicine that lets your wicked alter-ego reign free but we think the chance of an incidental calorie-free chocolate is worth it!
Product Details & Design
This costume was designed by our very own in-house designers! The Made-By-Us look features a high-neck lab coat that was inspired by classic white lab coats. The coat has off-center metal snaps. The look is paired with shiny black gloves and lab goggles. With attention to detail and quality, this will be a look you want to wear again and again!
Are you ready to dive into your new scientific career? We have a theory and we're pretty sure it's accurate. You're going to have a great time! Go as far as you want with this look. Pair the goggles with a wild white and curly wig, practice a maniac laugh, have a friend dress up as Frankenstein's monster, rent a decrepit castle for the evening. We all know that mad scientists will stop at nothing to test their theories so why should you go into your look with a half-hearted attitude? So go ahead and let yourself become unhinged. It's for the good of science, after all!
|Small||Arm Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Arm Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great but sizing not normalBy Chloe | November 18, 2018I ordered this in the size I normally wear and the costume was HUGE on me. However, compared to the other costumes like it that I tried on at other stores, the quality is SOOO much better. This was my favorite Halloween costume I’ve ever worn! Just be careful about what size you choose because they run big...like WAY big.Was this review helpful to you?
- Enjoyed itBy Kylee | November 12, 2020Height 5'2" | Weight 120 | Size SmallI liked this. It fit pretty well, but not perfect. I have a size 32 DDD chest also so it was obviously a little tighter there but I could still get it to work. Length was fine, maybe a hair longer than I would've liked but depends on what you're going for. The "buttons" are velcro and I was disappointed by that because if you have larger chest or bottom... depending on movement can come undone, but you could easily safety pin or something if you'd like. The material was good though and thicker so nice for cooler Halloween areas. The gloves are a thinner material, but they were fine for what was expected. The goggles were smooshed and also a cheaper plastic/leather and wasn't my fave, but it worked... The bottom area of the jacket is a little tighter too so if you have wider hips or a bigger bottom that velcro will come undone. Overall it was a cute costume though all said and done and I got compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Keely | October 22, 2020Size LargeRuns a little small. Also was not expecting the only thing keeping it together to be velcro. Incredibly cheap material and not worth the price.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Scientist?By KaylaSymone | October 12, 2019I feel more lik a chef with this dress on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Womans costumeBy Mari | November 19, 2018Size small is tight for 5'2" 140lb size DWas this review helpful to you?