Adult Deluxe The Flash Costume
- Muscle Chest Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- Molded Belt
- Adult Deluxe The Flash Costume
- Officially licensed The Flash costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit Hook and Loop fasteners in back; muscle chest & arms w/ Flash logo on front
- Attached foam boot tops w/ elastic band under foot
- Molded headpiece w/ elastic band
- Molded belt w/ fabric ties
What would you do with super-fast powers? Well, if you're Barry Allen, aka the Flash, you might use your powers to solve crimes and stop other meta-humans from causing trouble. Get a feel for what it's like to be the swift superhero by donning this Deluxe The Flash Costume, from the hit show on The CW!
Being a speedy crime fighter would have its perks, but you couldn't spend all of your time thwarting villainous plots. Luckily, the coolest part about being as fast as a lightning bolt is that you can quickly get all the important stuff on your to-do list out of the way, so you have more time for the fun things! Grocery shopping would be a breeze if you're running at full speed, but you'd want to be careful since all the friction you cause from breaking the sound barrier might melt your frozen goodies. And think of all the money you'd save on gas thanks to not driving everywhere, although you'd probably want to set a bit of that cash aside to replace all the running shoes you'd be burning through. Actually, being the Flash sounds harder than we thought, so maybe just looking like him is the best way to go.
Since this is a deluxe costume, the jumpsuit features all of the details you need to recreate the high speed hero's look in the TV series, including built-in elastic boot tops and stuffed muscles stitched into the front. And while this costume won't give you super-speedy powers, it will make everyone think you're about to zip away in the blink of an eye, without all of the extra hassle that comes along with it!
- My ReviewBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016*The back Velcro did not fit well in the back. When my husband brought his arms in the back would open up. The costume itself fit very well on him, he bought a standard size. He ended up having to wear a shirt underneath.
*The face mask seemed to be designed for someone with a really masculine jaw line, like superman! So, we have to put 2-sided tape on the inside of the mask to form to his face.
*The belt ripped when trying to tie it in the back.
*The side was a bit wide and my hubby is a fit guy, not huge, but not small in the muscle department, so he put hit arms out, he looked like a flying squirrel!
The overall look was ok...Was this review helpful to you?