Men's Premium The Flash Classic Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam & faux leather
- Bodysuit has back zipper
- Embroidered lightning bolt emblem on chest
- Bodysuit legs have elastic stirrups under feet
- Fabric hood has foam wings on each side, closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Gloves have wide foam cuffs w/ faux leather lightning bolts
- Foam boot covers have wings on each side, hook & loop fastener along back edge
- Officially licensed
The Best Power
The Flash has the most useful superpower of them all. Sure, super speed might not seem quite as glamorous as Superman’s laser vision, but just think about it for a second. How often would you actually have the opportunity to use laser vision in your everyday life? Super strength sounds great, but then everyone and their mother is going to be asking you for extra help with moving furniture. What a hassle!
Super speed is where it’s at. Don’t believe us? If you had The Flash’s Speed Force powers, you’d never be late again. You could travel to any location in the world in mere seconds and you wouldn’t have to spend money on a plane ticket. You would never need a car again and you could even skip out on riding the train to work. Of course, that’s just a pipe dream, because no one has accessed the awesome power of the Speed Force as far as we know. But maybe with this Premium Flash costume, you could become the first!
The Flash costume for adults is a premium outfit based on his classic attire from the comics. It comes with a bright red jumpsuit that features his lightning bolt symbol on the front. The belt is also shaped like his iconic symbol. The boot covers are a bright yellow to contrast the red and they even feature tiny little wings on the side. The mask has openings for your mouth and eyes, along with yellow wings on each side.
Until The Speed Force Chooses You
Who knows! With the right attitude and the right costume, you might be the first person to gain powers from the Speed Force. Of course, until that day comes, you can always just head out for a job while wearing this amazing costume inspired by your favorite DC superhero.
|Small||Torso||- 33"||- 84cm|
- Good, but could have been a little betterBy Brent | November 3, 2019The costume was a decent fit. The mask was just slightly big, however, my head is fairly small compared to my body so...not surprising, there. The measurements were perfect all the way through for the suit itself, but one glove was a bit snug in the fingers and pulling it far enough to where my hand could fit all the way through resulted in a tear in the fabric between my index finger and middle finger. It wasn't all bad though because this was for wear at work and required either removing the gloves or secondary gloves with grip over them anyway so the rip went unnoticed, for the most part. The boot covers were a bit small and had to be re-adjusted several times, but still were close to fitting over my largest shoes (including steel toe). The glue for the wings didn't last very long but I was able to fix that with a makeshift velcro cut and stick. The belt was a good fit and well-designed and didn't loosen or slide like some do. The zipper broke right away in the back and had to be replaced with a velcro stitching all the way up the back (which I feel would have been a better way to go to begin with - considering the boots, mask and belt were solely attached by velcro...just my opinion). Overall, this was a good and comfortable Halloween costume - didn't get overly hot, itchy, etc. I was able to keep wearing it for the whole night at both my jobs and party...only after sweating profusely did the mask have to be taken off due to sliding a bit off the nose, covering my eye(s). Plus, it was a hit with customers and co-workers! You can't go wrong, there!
Just a fair warning though: anyone who buys this costume should not wear any white socks because the suit will bleed on/through (I found out the hard way)...OR make sure you wash it really good by itself first, and then see whether or not white socks will sustain their appearance following a fairly lengthy wear.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good, but could have been a little better Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good, but could have been a little better No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks so much for your detailed review. Going to work as The Flash sounds like a lot of fun. We're happy to hear that it was comfortable to move in, that's an important factor when it comes to dressing up as a superhero!