Women's Sunflower Princess Costume
- Crown Headband
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress has back zipper, glittery knit mesh sleeves & skirt overlay
- Square neckline edged w/ foam scallops; faux gem at center
- Scalloped hem edge bands
- Glitter-covered foam crown has elastic bands that slide over plastic headband
- Crown has 3 faux gems
- Gloves shown in photo are sold separately
The fairest of all the flowers!It's a little known fact that all flowers have assigned princesses. There's the Rose Princess, who sits upon her rose petal throne and makes sure that all the roses grow strong and beautiful. There's a Daisy Princess, an Orchid Princess, and a Tulip Princess, but the most elegant and opulent flower princess is undoubtedly the Sunflower Princess. This lovely yellow ruler has her work cut out for her since her beloved sunflowers need a lot of care if they're going to bloom big and bright. Not only do they make a beautiful decoration, but sunflowers provide us with yummy sunflower seeds to munch on and helpful sunflower oil to cook with! Thank goodness, the royal Sunflower Princess is there to keep these stunning stemmed specimens growing strong.
If you want to see what it's like to live a day in the life of the gorgeous Sunflower Princess, then we have a surprise that you'll love. This costume comes with an exquisite full-length yellow gown, featuring scalloped edges and a flattering square neckline. The faux gem in the center of the garment adds just the right amount of bling. Place the miniature sparkly crown on your head and start prowling the garden for any sunflowers that need some extra love and care. Just add some long white gloves to your order and you'll be ready for some fun in the sun. Team up with the other flower princesses and enjoy some of your favorite activities, like watering, planting, and seeding.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Pretty nice for a Halloween costume, seems fairly well made and definitely a good representation. The sleeves are a bit itchy but not a big deal. For size reference, I'm a guy, 6'1 165 and I wear a 38 suit. It fit great! Perhaps a bit long, but I wore shoes not heals.Was this review helpful to you?
- GiantBy B | October 26, 2018I took the suggestion of sizing up which was fine waist wise but the chest seems to be a little lower cut than I would have wanted.
It’s also incredibly long, like made for someone over 6ft. I am 5’2” and even in my tallest heels could not wear this thing.
I ended up altering myself and making it knee length, but it was difficult as the fabric is super cheap polyester and the details at the bottom had to be brought back up to the hem.Was this review helpful to you?