Women's Steampunk Fantasy Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester crushed velvet and faux suede
- Dress has back zipper, keyhole neckline, short puffed sleeves, asymmetric hemline
- Bodice has ribbon lacing through loops of gold braid, faux leather straps with decorative plastic buckles
- Faux leather choker has decorative buckle, Velcro tab closure at back
- Fingerless gloves have ribbon bows, boot tops have printed gears
- Molded plastic goggles have elastic security band
"Junk? That ain't junk. That is possibility."
We are the tinkerers of the world. We are the makers, and the crafters. We are the greasy, and electrically singed. We are the people who find the possibility in the junk. We are able to create the world around us. We are able to physically create the things that other people only dream about.
And, while we can create some of the most fantastical things you have ever seen, we still feel like we are lacking something. And maybe that something is our old ripped bomber jacket. Yeah there is a lot of memory in it, of us wearing it on our first pirate airship. The tear on the left sleeve is from when we were trying to get away from the lightning police.
But maybe it's time to turn in that worn out bomber jacket, and make some new memories. So, put on this Women's Steampunk Fantasy Costume, and get ready for an all new adventure. Don't worry about if you can still weld your mechanical do-dads, this dress comes with the standard issue goggles, the kind that any good tinkerer needs. So, go find the beauty in what some people might call junk. Be a creator, and a maker, and get greasy. You can do all that while in a beautiful dress.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.