Women's Victorian Steampunk Costume
- Corset Top
- Mini Top Hat w/ Veil
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Women's Victorian Steampunk Costume
- 100% polyester
- Top has zipper in back; faux buckles on sides & straps
- Pants w/ elastic waistband
- Skirt overlay w/ elastic waistband
- Fingerless gloves w/ faux buckles; plastic top hat w/ ties & attached veil
- NOTE: Costume runs small consult size chart when choosing a size
Whatever you like most about the steampunk genre, you can always be sure you'll look unique! We may not always know what those spring-loaded gadgets and gear-covered gizmos that show up in steampunk stories are supposed to do, but that old fashioned sense of style gets our imaginations running wild. Gear up in this chic Victorian Steampunk Costume, and you'll look ready for your own steampunk adventure!
Whenever we think of steampunk, we always picture a world full of massive zeppelins, glittering brass covered skyscrapers, and dashingly dressed heroes fighting off evil doers in thrilling, white knuckle air battles. There's also a quieter side of this hi-tech alternate historical setting, which is full of elegant and ornate outfits (and complex but familiar devices) which combine classic fashion and design with the steely power and might of industry. Victorian style is classy and sophisticated enough on its own, but when your mix it with the flash and functionality of steampunk, you've got yourself a sexy retro look that will really make you stand out!
This glamorous ensemble is part vintage, part industrial fashion, and all steampunk! The corset style top features strap-like details, rather than the laces you'd expect to find on a traditional corset, and an attached velvet collar with matching puffy shouldered sleeves. The matching leggings and skirt add a sassy mixture of old world and modern feminine fashions, while also letting you show off whichever boots you add to this look. Whatever you like most about this costume, you'll look good no matter where your adventure takes you!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Front Length||12"||30cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Back Length||36"||91cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Skirt Front Length||13"||33cm|
|Small||Skirt Back Length||37"||94cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Skirt Front Length||13"||33cm|
|Medium||Skirt Back Length||37"||94cm|
|Large||Chest||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Large||Skirt Front Length||14"||36cm|
|Large||Skirt Back Length||38"||97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Front Length||14"||36cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Back Length||38"||97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sexy!By Current Customer | February 24, 2017Fits perfectly! Very flattering !Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018Outfit real nice but too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- So disappointedBy Anabel | October 26, 2018Just received it last night...the top is ridiculously cheap looking and feeling...the front of the jacket clearly needs someone who is at least a D-Cup...and the pants?? I am a size 2 and the pants were huge on the waist and barely fit my thighs and I bought a Medium....the hat? I put it on my head and the clips broke off immediately. My husband's Gentlemen Steam punk costume? We're sending it back...we bought XL, he has a 36" inseam and 34 waist...they barely fit his waist and the jacket went over his belly button and the coat tails looked like a last minute addition.Was this review helpful to you?