Adult Gunfighter Western Costume
- Western Duster
- Dickey w/attached Cravat
- **Belt and Buckle not included.
- 100% polyester interlock knit, tricot, woven poplin and faux suede fabrics
- Vest is black interlock with white vertical pinstripes and wide black tricot lapels
- Two rows of gold-tone vest buttons give a double-breasted appearance; 1 row is functional, 1 is decorative
- Dickey is white tricot w/ gray tricot ascot attached; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener and w/ ties
- Dickey fastens behind neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener and around chest w/ ties
- Black poplin duster coat has a single front button
- Black faux suede hat has bolo cord under chin
- Polyfoam holsters slide over your own belt
There's a new sheriff in town.
Those are never the words a gun fighter wants to hear. They traveled west because they didn’t want any interference from the law. They wanted to live their lives as men. Doing what they want, when they want. Robbing the occasional stagecoach to keep themselves in booze, and women.
You've always been fascinated by Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp, and Jesse James. You liked men from both sides of the law. But only because they were gunslingers. The best of the best. They were fearless. Standing to face one another. Waiting for the count. Then whipping out their guns, and firing. Hoping that they were faster, they were luckier. They were alive.
This Halloween you can be the fastest gun in the west with this Adult Gunfighter Western Costume. You'll have to be on the look out, because we hear there is a new sheriff in town, and that always spells trouble for outlaws. But don't forget the threat of other gunslingers. There is always going to be some young buck who thinks they are faster than you. Who thinks they can take you out, claim your glory for their own. So, get ready to use those guns. You are going to need them. But living the way you want, free of the law, will be worth the time, and effort you will put in to become the greatest gunfighter in the West.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- DetailsBy Jannearudolf | October 19, 2018My husband is 245lbs,, 6’3 in..we ordered the x large.. fit good except the sleeves went to his elbows.. vest fit good.. cowboy hat good .. gun holster was a felt material so dumb! Didn’t use those !Was this review helpful to you?
- GunslingerBy Current Customer | September 25, 2017The quality was pretty good. The hat is too small Vest fits good and props goodWas this review helpful to you?