Adult Steampunk Lady Costume
- Fingerless gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit, stretch velvet, faux suede & faux leather
- Center-back Hook and Loop fastener tabs; bodice back, sleeves & yoke are brown velvet
- Cream interlock ruffle at edges of short, puffy velvet sleeves
- Faux suede side panels & interlock center panel on bodice
- Keyhole cutout below high ruffled collar, cord lacing at bust
- Skirt has asymmetric hemline, longer in back; edged w/ 2 tiers of narrow ruffles
- Bodice side panels joined & skirt kilted by faux leather straps w/ decorative plastic buckles
- Faux leather buckled straps across wrists of brown velvet gloves
- Cord lacing on front, knit mesh band & drape on brown velvet-covered foam top hat
- Plastic goggles have elastic band for security
Steampunk is many things: a fashion statement, a literary genre, an attitude. And while it may seem like just another passing fad, those in the know understand that this lifestyle will always be a thing of the past – and that’s a good thing.
We’ve got a staff full of the pop and counter-culture obsessed, so steampunk has been on our radars for a long time. But for the uninitiated, Steampunk embraces the simplicity of pre-industrial revolution technologies, such as steam power, while at the same time taking on a beautifully modern design aesthetic. This makes for a look that is both retro and modern, which makes it uniquely stylish.
This women’s steampunk costume will help you stand out in a crowd this Halloween by showing off that modern sophistication through retro details. The women’s costume includes a dress that has Hook and Loop fastener tabs in the back for a secure fit. The bodice, sleeves, and yoke of the costume are all made of brown velvet for a classic yet elegant look. The dress has cream interlock ruffes at the edges of the sleeves as well as faux suede side panels and an interlock center panel on the bodice. The keyhole cutout below the high, ruffled collar gives it an added bit of detail. The skirt of the dress has an asymmetric hemline that is longer in the back for fuller coverage. The included faux leather buckled straps go across the wrists of brown velvet gloves. The foam top hat never loses its shape and has a brown velvet cover to match the rest of the look. The final touch is the plastic goggles that have an elastic band for a secure and comfortable fit. Add a pair of sexy high heeled boots for a complete look that’s out of this time period!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great looking costume ladies!!By Liliana | February 17, 2015The quality of this costume is great. Also, the information from size table was accurate. It arrived on time from USA to Romania, with no delay or any other problems.
The costume was complete, like in the picture (without boots and tutu) but even without tutu it looks great and also very comfortable.
I truly recommend this for a decent and still sexy looking costume :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is perfectBy Tal sela | March 23, 2019Highly recommended ! Fits perfect, very comfortable. Liked it a lot and got a lot of compliments!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Striking & funBy Kristi800 | November 18, 2016Wasn't sure what my costume would be until a couple of weeks before. First, a mermaid, but didn't fit in the "tail" skirt. Saw this and really liked it.
When it came, I tried it on and it looked really good and fit like a glove (bought the 8/10).
I bought the petticoat to go with it even though I have black tutus from ballet; the one that came was the high/low one.
I bought the gators to go over my boots separately and they looked OK, but were hard to keep up with the garters that had nothing to hold onto. It still worked overall, though.
I didn't like the white rope changed out the one on the hat, but didn't get to the dress itself. In the picture, I'm wearing round old-fashioned glasses that didn't stay on very well, but was fun for pictures. The "gun" is from the dollar store. Many compliments and would love to wear it again somehow. It would be good to wear over a "real" steampunk skirt to be more authentic.
The tulle in the shoulders was a little itchy, but overall very comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- An Authentic Look and a Complete PackageBy Anonymous | November 17, 2013This steampunk costume was awesome and turned heads at a couple of different parties. The costume got many compliments for its authenticity and high-quality look. I loved the fact that the costume was complete (everything except the petticoat and boots were included); comfortable; and reasonably priced. I highly recommend this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Steampunk Awesome!By Kathy | September 30, 2016My order came 5 days earlier than promised, which was great all by itself. Then the costume fit really well based on their size chart. I bought one size up from my normal size because of the measurements. The costume itself appears to be made quite well and the best part was that when I put it on everyone thought I looked totally awesome! With my tall brown boots, this is a winner!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | October 24, 2018The costume fit me perfectly for once! I’m petite and it’s been a nightmare to find one that works. It comes with all the accessorizes that are listed! Hat is perfect. Wish people knew what a steampunk is tho!Was this review helpful to you?
- Grand Daughter LOVED IT.By cobena | October 21, 2017Our Grand Daughter wanted some thing unique .. She found it,
We ordered it
And it arrived in plenty of time.
SHE WILL LOOK GREAT AT THE PARTY..
MEMORIES ARE PRECIOUS
THANKSWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume but.... the front length is off.By Anonymous | June 5, 2017I think that this costume is great. I order the XS and the front length on here says 31" but in realty it is about 10" shorter, I now need to find something to go under it to make it appropriate to wear to a child's Halloween birthday party this weekend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adult Steampunk Lady CostumeBy matty dresher | March 9, 2017The costum is ok , but it was missing the black skirt that is bellow and it don't look like in the picture it looks very poorWas this review helpful to you?
- While I liked this, I felt I could have pulled one better together myselfBy Current Customer | November 10, 2016This was a perfectly good costume but I would have preferred better "leather' bindings and a pop up top hat. It couldn't hold it's shape.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Kathryn Dull | October 10, 2016Love this outfit and when i ordered it, it stated it would be here on october 14 but it came the sixth. Love how early it came! Also the costume is great quality for the price, comes with the whole outfit: gloves, hat, dress, goggles. Very pretty, only downside is hat is made cheaply and is colapsable. But for the price i am happy. If you get certain coupons i only paid thirty five bucks so whoopWas this review helpful to you?